Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Innocent Life (A Futuristic Harvest Moon)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Innocent Life (A Futuristic Harvest Moon) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Recently, I've just bought this game and haven't touched/played it actually...
[url:3lrqfkqz]http://au.psp.ign.com/objects/773/773717& #46;html[/url:3lrqfkqz]
It looks pretty cool and a FUTURISTIC HARVEST MOON? Wonder how the game would run/look like o.O
So if there's anyone that own the game/have played the game, please provide comments or whatever you would like to put as part of your post (:
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Innocent Life (A Futuristic Harvest Moon) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm in the review one problem they pointed out that made me stop buying Harvest Moon games is the issue of once you get lots of money there's nothing to spend it on. You can buy more seeds but that just makes you even more money.

So I think I'd skip this one as well for that reason, although it looks cute.

What I'm looking forward to is the RPG Harvest Moon where you fight monsters that's coming to the Wii soon. That sounds like it's something that'll add more variety (and hopefully a reason to spend money?).

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've got to agree on that part actually.
When it comes to having lots of money there's almost nothing else you could spend on, even on any Harvest Moon series.
An RPG Harvest Moon on Wii? o.o That sounds more interesting indeed XD
Too bad I haven't got a Wii yet though ):
Darko

Spell to Bind Forever

235341 Potch
0 Soldiers
5809 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'd say skip this one. I've heard nothing but bad things about it.

As for the RPG Harvest Moon, there are two on the DS and one of the Wii. There's also a more traditional one on the DS called Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness.

RIP Gabriel J. Figueroa 1987-2007
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Oppenheimer":vixjt7mz]What I'm looking forward to is the RPG Harvest Moon where you fight monsters that's coming to the Wii soon. That sounds like it's something that'll add more variety (and hopefully a reason to spend money?).

[quote="Flamo Bringer":vixjt7mz]An RPG Harvest Moon on Wii? o.o That sounds more interesting indeed XD
Too bad I haven't got a Wii yet though ):
I believe you're talking about Rune Factory Frontier (Wii)
I haven't read up too much about it plot-wise....but if you ask me...it LOOKS a lot like a remake of Rune Factory (DS) for the Wii
although again....don't quote me on that cuz I haven't had a chance to research more info about Rune Factory Frontier...

As for Innocent Life.....I bought it cuz it was on sale....(the PS2 version...but I hear there isn't much difference between the PS2 and PSP version anyway)
...but it has no marriage system and you're mainly some kind of android-dude going around collecting "crystals" to fix stuff.
(Don't let the description fool you! You do farm but in the end it all goes towards looking for these crystal things or something of other)

I didn't think they could make anything as bad as Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland(PS2).....but they proved me wrong with Innocent Life....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: