Suikoden Ugly and Inspirational Karma Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Allies comeback as villains
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it would be ok but only if the character has serious issues. take Luc in 3. even if he was the Tenkan Star from 1-3, he ended up as a great villain. Leon wasn't a villain per say in 2. he was just being Leon. stopping the war with minimal loss to lives on both sides. he was a jerk even before the first game thanks to the kalekka incident.

i have a feeling Sasarai would be a villain in future games. Yuber too but that is a given. the one i really want to have as a villain is Vincent de Boule. mainly because i never liked him but also because i think it would be interesting to have a narcissist villain. i don't think Milich counts because of the black rune
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: