Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sonya or Ain Gide?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

If you had a choice in Suikoden I, which of these 2 characters would you rather have join you?
Sonya Schulen
61%
 61%  [ 29 ]
Ain Gide
38%
 38%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 47

Obel Soldier

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wouldn't change a thing: I'd still attack the Floating Fortress, still get Sonya to join my party, and still mosey on over the the gates of Gregminster, and run over Ain Gide. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad that I had to do him dirty like that, though.

The reason why I chose Sonya over Ain Gide is that I really like Sonya's spear technique. She might not have been cool with Tir at first (I mean who wouldn't... Tir killed off her main squeeze), but it was good to see her change in mindset, afterwards. And also, I wanted to unite Sonya with the other Generals. I think when I first played this game, I thought if I was rollin' with the Generals, I could have convinced Barbarossa to not attack us.

^ Shout out to John Layfield. Thanks for the sig, homes.

Assassin01

Team Assassination

575125 Potch
200 Soldiers
900 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In my opinion i would rather have Ain Gide join my army if i had a choice in the matter. I say this because not only is he has a strong defence for someone like him, but also i would rather have someone like him rather than Sonya cause she hates me. As far as i'm concerned she should have jumped in the fire when the fortress was caught on fire during the game. That way not only would she have died but i would'nt have to worry about talking to her in MY Castle.
MMan9000
Ralphy Leone Tensei
Lymsleia Falenas
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ain Gide.
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonya or Ain Gide? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sonya
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonya or Ain Gide? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sonya
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Re: Sonya or Ain Gide? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Obviously they're both great characters, in a lot of ways Sonya is like a mother to Tir and Ain Gide of course shows what true loyalty is. I chose Sonya for two reasons, to take Gregminster your army needed a navy and Sonya contributes to that in a big way. Also, while it's said to see him go, I love Ain Gide's final scene. I love that in the midst of everything Barbarossa still has people loyal to him to a fault. Willing to sacrifice their own lives for him.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: