Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite Maximillian Knight?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Favourite Maximillian Knight?
Maximillian (I and II)
26%
 26%  [ 19 ]
Fred Maximillian (III)
23%
 23%  [ 17 ]
Rico (III)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Isabel (V)
33%
 33%  [ 24 ]
Mathias (V)
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Sancho (I)
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 71

Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has to be Isabel for me, hottie with a kickass Transformer sword...plus she protected by a guy who'll throw your corpse into the nearest body of water without batting an eyelid.

GO ISABEL!

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Isabel of course. I refuse to vote for male, when there's a nice female, that is.

But, oh, I forgot that Rico too is a girl.

3267 Potch
0 Soldiers
52910 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh I have to go with the main Maximillian knight, Yes I mean the on the only old dude Maximillian
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite is Mathias,same reason as everyone else.I never get tired of seeing "and I will throw your loathsome body at the bottom of the river."Did I get it right?MATHIAS ALL THE WAY!
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Old Maximilian !!
I voted for him....
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Maximillian Knight? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm gonna have to say my fav is Maxamillian from Suiko 1 and 2
it's just not the Maximillian Knights without him
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Favourite Maximillian Knight? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was an awful decision for me, I love ALL of the Maxies so much. Maximillian himself with sancho were great, I loved to Don Quixote throwback and for some reason in S2 Max always owned in War battles. Isabelle and Mathias were two of my favorite characters in S5. Isabelle was an incredible tank/damage dealer and Mathias was the first sidekick to be of any real use in battle, he's pretty close to perfectly well rounded, good magic, good attack, good defense and a Medium length weapon. Fred though is my favorite S3 is my favorite game to date which may make me biased, but when I think Knight I usually think Tank, Defensive powerhouse and Fred embodied that he was possibly the best tank in S3 with great defense and shield defense and of course he had Max's sense of justice (not that any of them didn't but he felt more like a young Max to me.

So I voted for Freddy Boy.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: