Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Resurrection Crystal Drop

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Resurrection Crystal Drop Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm having severe difficulty getting the Resurrection crystal to drop this playthrough. I've managed to get it on two other playthroughs, but 4 hours hunting whip wolfs and nothing.
There seems to be varying info about what enemy actually drops the crystal, some sites suggest that the Magus enemy does whilst Suikosource lists the whip wolf as dropping it.
There is also some descrepancies as to how drops are achieved. Can someone confirm whether it is the first enemy you kill or the last one that effects the drops? Also, would this even effect the whip wolf drop rates seens as the accompanying monsters are listed as having no items?

Thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: