Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Unofficial Jeane Thread No. infinity (SPOILERS)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
genne_atreides

Alma_kinan_girl

3000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*Deleted for posting same text elsewhere*
Shy_kyoichi

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really haven't developed a theory regarding Jeane and Viki. But I just react to a post earlier in this thread.

Matter cannot be created nor destroyed. But it can changed from one form to another. It's like energy. Actually, matter and energy could be expressed in a relation: E=mc^2 (2 is a superscript). As most know, this is an equation of Einstein. Matter, approaching c (or the speed of light), also approaches a phenmenon called "masslessness". Using the different equations involving the Lorentz constant, you could see that matter totally converts into energy when matter travels at the speed of light.

The main dilemma of teleportation through matter-energy conversion is how to reform the previous shape/conformation of the matter after the transfer. Regarding time travel, time is a unidirectional quantity. It means it only moves forward in one direction. That direction is forward. But it doesn't mean that time travel is not possible. Travel towards the future is very plausible. I'll explain it in my future posts.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't really have any theory on Jeane myself. I like to think she's the same person. The cat theory made me smile though, so I like that one the best haha ^^ I do agree though that cats are known to follow and attract to spirital entity's, so I'm not arguing for either of the points really.The Jinn concept was neat as well. It's such an open ended concept though, I suppose that's been done for a reason though.
I keep wondering where she picked that charm rune up from though.

-My DeviantArt-
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: The Unofficial Jeane Thread No. infinity (SPOILERS) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane speculation thread - super rez!

I was just randomly thinking about Jeane (plus there was discussion on DF regarding her giggling) and I came up with a theory, not all that different from Beecham's.

Jeane is not a single person, but a family line. I know this has been said before but bear with me. No family all look the same, and perhaps this family is particularly ugly or even just plain... but magically gifted. One of the family back in the beginning was tired of being ignored (from the game series POV suiko 4's Jeane), and used her magical prowess to create a mirage image of the 'Jeane' persona. Suddenly she got a lot more attention and loved it, and therefore kept the mirage up and passed the technique on down her family line. Jeane is not necessarily even a women each time we meet her, perhaps even the original Jeane is actually a man throwing up this sexy mirage.

Now if we look at some of the evidence - all the investigators have not been magically gifted, and Richmond's investigations I find most interesting. Jeane seemed to have some control over his brain, not allowing him to say what he saw. If Jeane can exert that kind of power over Richmond from half a castle away, surely she can also magically mess with everyone's brains to make them see what he/she wants.

We know that Jeane is powerful with magic, best exemplified when the Godwins use her to try and extract the Sun rune.

Koroku sees her and seems to see through her disguise, perhaps because her mind mojo doesn't work on the simple dog brain or perhaps it was just different enough that she mis-cued.

Furthering this her 'charm' rune could potentially work the other way around - people don't jump to protect her... the enemy sees her where the other person is because she messes with their heads too. Or if we stick with the theory that Jeane can only really affect intelligent life, her charm rune would mean that in battle she forces others to think they have to save her.

So that's my theory. She doesn't age (visually) because she is just a mirage crafted over top of random plain looking people. If she's a man perhaps there is the extra effort done to make whoever hears her think they hear a sexy voice.

"Tee hee."

NB: I got a lot of this idea from Cadence in Heroes, from her backstory in the webcomics anyway.

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jeane was well enough known that Zerase spoke to her as an equal in the assualt of Dorrat where if you brought Jeane you would see a brief conversation of Zerase speaking.... welll... normally to Jeane, not in her condescending manner saved for everyone else.

However, to play devils advocate, perhaps your theory is true. Perhaps Jeane's sister/brother is the person who we called Eresh. Jeane questioned Eresh when they met, and it seemed as though Eresh was using the "look" but it was not her true form either. This may explain that Eresh could also have been a Jeane if she chose the appearance of Jeane.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: