Suikoden Unique and Infamous Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darko wrote:
Harvest Moon is coming to the Wii, y'all!!

You mean Rune Factory? lol....I think it's pretty much a given Rune Factory has been so much a spin off of the original HM games that it's turning into it's own serious

But the whole....this thing being a sequel of the first (DS) Rune Factory and the 2nd DS Rune Factory is suppossed to be a sequel of the 1st DS Rune Factory has me a little worried about the release forcast of these games...

Like....I kind of have a bad feeling now that one or the other will be either skipped over (meaning won't come stateside) or be majorly delayed.........cuz the timeline is kinda messed up now if they're released the order that they're coming out in Japan

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for the double post

I dunno if any of ya'll have noticed yet or not....but I'm pointing it out now!
*AHEM* I did a search on gamestop.com for "Rune Factory" ....on a whim apparently....
and lookie lookie!

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72196

Rune Factory 2:Fantasy Harvest Moon
Pre-order ships October 21, 2008

Well...I'm accepting that as the closest thing to some sort of release date 8D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sorry for the um...Triple post @_@;;;;

but I just thought I'd mention Rune Factory 2 is now out (came out this past Tuesday)
It also had a pre-order bonus...(a plushie squirrel. LOL ) course I guess it's a little too late for me to mention that xp

Oh and by the way....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaHyw3ZbpPQ
This is the most priceless RF2-related thing EVER :lol:
( after watching the first 1 minute or so...fast forward to around 3:23)

No idea if this "feature" has been taken out if the english version though... :lol:

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually just bought the first game. Most bizzare thing I've played in a long time. I'm having trouble figuring out how to use Greenifier though.

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm getting 2 for xmas, I'm so excited! I've been playing the original game a bit lately to tie myself over :)

-My DeviantArt-
Ranadiel

The Squirrel Mob

68112 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Ikano":2stxggcq]Oh and by the way....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaHyw3ZbpPQ
This is the most priceless RF2-related thing EVER :lol:
( after watching the first 1 minute or so...fast forward to around 3:23)

No idea if this "feature" has been taken out if the english version though... :lol:

:D That was priceless. I seriously doubt that they took it out in the English version(I need to play that someday). I honestly hope that it becomes a mainstay of Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games from here on out because it takes care of the problem of accidently becoming too friendly with a rival.

Titles: Harmonian Tenki Star, Harmonian Jousting Champion
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm holding out for the Wii version myself. I'm not a huge portal gaming kind of guy and I'm a sucker for big screen graphics.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Elzamine":3m23cnm1]I'm getting 2 for xmas, I'm so excited! I've been playing the original game a bit lately to tie myself over :)

I've never beat the first one myself x_X
Hence I'm hesitant to start Rune Factory 2..........

But the whole "ability to play the second generation" is giving me urge to play it :shock:
...not quite enough yet though...ahahaha.....

Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I bought the Wii version today (Rune Factory Fontier). The only thing that's really annoying me is that it's a sequel to the first one for the DS. There are the same characters and they keep talking about how they knew each other before and that's really annoying as I enjoyed the anonymity of the other Harvest Moon games when you started out as a stranger and then grew close to everyone. I mean granted you're in a new village but it's annoying.

Well, who expects any decent plot from these games anyway? I do enjoy the farming so far and also the dungeon crawling seems neat. I haven't played any of the other Rune factories so it's all new to me to be doing both. I'm curious to try some monster taming but first I have to build a place for them to live.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it's a direct sequel to the first Rune Factory?!
well.....that's kind of..........blah.....and I feel let down for some reason.........although I guess it's better than a remake but still.....direct sequel kinda seems weird...
not that I've beat the first one to explain why it feel weird to me...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: