Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kriegspiel Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

suikoden5 character artbook anyone'?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mulafraga

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: suikoden5 character artbook anyone'? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi guys,

i'm a cgartist and character designer, and i was wondering if you could help me finding something. I've been looking forever for a suikoden V artbook that displays the character design of all the 108 stars of destiny(and presumably some other characters), but i couldnt really find the book i am looking for, or at least not to be sure of which one to buy(on ebay they have a few, but as far as i know, some are gameguides with little character art, and the one i wanted focus only on character art with images such as these [url=http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=princefal ena5oq8.jpg:39utp72g][/url:39utp72g]

ive asked the vendors, but they never reply to me.
i'm sorry if this isnt the right forum to post, and if this has already been awnsered( i used the search function , but i couldnt find any topics on this matter).

hope you people can help
thanks in advance
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I do have an art book with those kind of images (and it's a pure artbook...no walkthru/game guide type information in it, etc)

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/Nadistu/Ernst 6;png:2lli5ncp]a like...this?[/url:2lli5ncp]

However I kind of...won mine......and I hear the art book I have was in limited print....
Though if someone online is selling it...I guess I could point it out from a group...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: