Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

About moving and living
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I truly dispise having to move. I guess that it is due to the fact that over my 27 years of life I have had to move more than 30 times and been homeless 3 times. I once moved 9 times in one year, but was still able to pass that grade amazingly. I went to 16 different schools and just hate having to pack all my stuff up and than unpack it later.

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, i dont really like moving.. I'm fast getting used to one place, but I don't really like the idea of moving to a new place...Moving means we need to start everything and all....
Whrn I was a kid, I used to moved from one places to another placesso often. My father was a doctor, and wherever he goes, we followed him..
I'd remembered..that time, I was lonely..because I dont have any friends.. and I need one.. But before I made enough friends... We already moved again.... I'd really missed my old friends....
Perhaps, that's way..I dont really like moving.
Now, I'm currently lived with my mother..
My father worked at another place in another city.. But he always come back once a month...
:)
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Living in my grandparent's attics now (I have moved about 2 times since my last post), since their house is really close to my workplace. And the amount of money that can be saved on rent expense is pretty significant :wink: . I have to help with everyday things there though (since both are over 70), but overall it's quite pleasant. I wouldn't mind If I got the house as part of the inheritance :mrgreen:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: