Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

TGS Trailer

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fathamburger

2942 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: TGS Trailer Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A link to the new TGS trailer here http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41432.html

I'm a little disappointed by the character art but the graphics by DS standards look amazing, this will be one Suikoden game that can compete for top spot on its platform within its budget. Full voice acting as well. Can't wait!
Gremio

147007 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, it's looking great - someone can translate it?
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh. Too much animu influence. Hope the main game won't have too much of those videos.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The first part of the trailer's music sounds really similar to Suikoden IV's music.

Overall, pretty good trailer. I was disdainful of the little chibi characters, but seeing some of the game in motion in the trailer makes it not seem so bad.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually thought all the anime sequences is a welcome addition. One thing that first got me hooked on the series was the anime intro sequence for Suikoden III. And for a DS game it's turning out to be quite epic looking.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My jaw dropped. Like really =D it's so epic....and to be able to see stuff like that in your hand when you get the game. I'm giddy with anticipation~

And you know...some of the gameplay-walking around towns/houses parts reminded me of some other PSP-only RPG that I can't recall off the top of my head... (which isn't meant to be a bad thing)
---------------

And...You knooooowwww.............[spoiler:1z5ef07x]That one bit in the clip showing "Hero" touching that book and then an image/icon flashes onto the screen...
HMmmmmmm....could he be obtaining a certain you-know-what?[/spoiler:1z5ef07x]
=o

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: