Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kraalesque Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

best hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WalkerOfDawn

Howling wind

2544 Potch
16 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to agree with Camus i find Jowy was easy to realate to he was very human and had his flaws but he did what he thought was right.

But seen as he aint actualy a hero id say prince from 5 would be my faviorite. Mainly because i feel pity for him loosing like everything just because of that freak godwin. He also has a pretty cool rune and a ratha unique weapon. Plus he loooked awsome at the end.
blue star

Galaxy

7500 Potch
0 Soldiers
401194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For Tir, I didn't appreciate him well because the graphics are not that good yet. And I haven't played his game yet. *rolls eyes*

For Riou, I don't like his clothes. His rune is very useful in supporting his party. His weapon looks like wooden. And his yellow scarf doesn't go with his red outfit.

For Suikoden 3, I don't have any idea on who's its hero. I haven't completed the game. The only protagonists that I know there is Chris Lightfellow and Hugo, the Karayan who looks like a cat.

For Lazlo, I hate his name. It doesn't suit his hot body and personality. If only the heroes can talk, I bet he's the hottest.

For Frey, the white hair is okay. His princely outfit is okay. I admire his weapon. His rune is the awesomest! I just thought of having the sun rune earlier in the game... unfortunately, I can only use its two children runes.

----

The best hero for me is Frey. After him is Lazlo. And then, Riou. Fourth is Tir. Last is that Karayan guy because I just don't like him. That's the reason I stopped the game. I'm not really a fan of Suikoden 3. Maybe just because of its gameplay. I don't know...

Anyway, Frey is the best! Hail the prince!
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir- he's awesome!! love him!! soul eater rune! although wikipedia said that Tir got corrupted by the rune...maybe that's why they made this picture

Riou- the most childish hero...but that's what makes him special xD

Chris- the most attractive woman in S3( jeane is hot i know)she's tank,she's fast,she can wear the best armor...she has a great personality....damn you konami for not showin the zexen ball scene (you know lily vs chris which destroy the whole place and in the end they became friends......creepy huh?)
:*laugh*:
Change

336 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best one is Riou ! Because HE CAN COOK and have a fanatic fan that dress like him named Kou or something....
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't really choose. I like Chris al lot being the only female hero. (even though I guess Hugo is the 'official' hero of this game) I like Tir and Frey a lot as well, Riou is okay and I never liked Lazlo much. Stupid name didn't really help.
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The hero i believe is best is none other than riou. i was drawn to him from the start like no other suikoden hero. i can relate to him so much easier than the other heros.

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite is definitely Freyjadour. I love his position in society (a higher-up like Tir, but even moreso). It gives him a unique role in the story and makes the beginning of the game much more interesting; I love getting to see the political maneuvering first-hand.

Next would be Chris. Just like with Frey, I'm partial to white/silver hair. I love everything about her character, even more-so in the manga. I only wish she'd been more suited to use the True Fire Rune, then I would've picked her as the FC for my "perfect" file.

After that, I like them all pretty equally. Maybe Hugo a little more--I loved his heritage and his unique relationships (only hero to have a demi-human close friend, and then there is Fubar).

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For me..It's LAZLO!!! Riou and Hugo too..
But, Lazlo is no.1!
hahaha, I liked him!
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: