Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Underated/Overlooked Character Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

but it's rare to get the falcon critical, as it doesn't happen that often. when ever i chose her i maybe see it three to five times a playthrough.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I was referring to is that maybe Oulan does more damage than Killey or Sheena with the set up he was referring to. The topic on most damage does not seem to account for specialty runes. Atleast, as far as I remember. I'll have to go look!

Edit: Nope. Nothing on Valeria or Oulan (or other specialty rune scenarios), just Killey vs. Sheena and Hai Yo vs. Pesmerga!

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1-Never finished(the game was too old,crashed alot)
S2-First playthru-Mukumuku,Kinnison(surprisingly they carried me to the end),2nd playthru-Shiro(I mean,everyone thinks the dog sucks now don't they?But he critted TWO HUNDRED at the Sindar Ruins.Double Beat him and he's the strongest animal you can have.
S3-Still doing.
S4-Is Rita or Mitsuba odd?I'm not sure about you.
S5-I didn't finish but i'm wondering if anyone out of this team is odd.Lyon,Hero,Roy,Sialeeds,Belcoot,Dinn.Yeah that's my team.No supports,GWAHAHHAHA
Second Playthru:This was because,the first playthru my brother didn't let me get all the 108 stars because he still hadn't finished it.He spent too much of his time on other stuff so i waited REALLY long,till he finally said,I don't want to finish this game.....
Well.
Second Playthru:I found ReMiFa and the other elves SURPRISINGLY super resistant to damage,when Dinn took 200 damage(or something) from the monster,ReMiFa took like 10......I was like,o_o".FOR PEOPLE!I SUGGEST YOU TO USE AN ELF FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE GAME TO MAKE YOUR LIFE 1000000X EASIER!GET CORNELIO BY GOING TO HIS PLACE AT HAUD WHEN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO RECRUIT HIM!THEN CATCH THAT DOREMI ELF THAT APPEARS IN FRONT OF YOU,REMEMBER,ONLY CATCH ONE!I went on a DoReMi Elf hunt that game and guess what?They sucked late game.....I mean,they could barely pack a punch.Belcoot could just quickly deflect any move that's chasing him down to hell.I propose you use that one DoReMi elf for the EARLY game until you are allowed to recruit Belcoot.
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You right... DoReMi Elves have good physical defense...:o
I used them a lot of time at the beginning.
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: