Suikoden Urgent and Informational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Snazzy new website for Suikoden Tierkreis!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Snazzy new website for Suikoden Tierkreis! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The official website for Suikoden Tierkreis has been updated: http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/genso/tierkreis/?ref=genso#

Now it's, you know, a real website. It's got a pretty snazzy layout that, like Suikoden V's Japanese website, can be fully navigated by non-Japanese speakers. There's not much new except for pictures and (Japanese) descriptions of the promotional items (which I'm dying to get my hands on, by the way) and a new video (which is just a cutscene between the main characters). And unless my computer isn't working right, the video doesn't even have any sound :|.

But it's good to see that they've finally gotten a real website up for the game, and hopefully we'll start seeing new and regular updates like we did for Suikoden V. There's also a Konami-TGS website up, but it's mostly in Japanese and I don't seen any signs of a Suikoden VI yet. And the overall Suikoden site has been updated as well.

Updates at www.duefiumi.com as well, especially pertaining to the unofficial English version of the site.

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's a new video on the site, from TGS I assume. I gotta say, if it doesn't get you excited for this game then nothing will. :)

Also Liu looks 100x better in the mage outfit at the beginning of the vid.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just watched the trailer, and I was surprised at how many animated cutscenes there seem to be. Gotta say that every time more info on the game is released, I get more excited.

On a side note, was that a Nay-Kobold in the video?
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That got me excited. And I can't be sure but to me it looked more like a kobold.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That new vid makes me think that the main character and the main character look alike may be the one and the same?
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^ I dont seem to understand your statement.
shaolin_swordsman

47140 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, we have the main character and then there is the hero from the intro sequence. Many people have said they don't think they are both the same character and I agreed with this theory for the most part until watching this new video. Towards the end we see the main char wearing the attire of the intro hero, so it makes me wonder.
On a different note, seeing the ruined castle gradually populate and expand over time is AMAZING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: