Suikoden United and Illusional Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Two Suikoden Quizzes for fun.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salamander

I iron your FACE!

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for posting the quizzes shuxion. I enjoyed taking them a lot.

Which Suikoden 5 female character are you most compatible with?:

I got Nikea. I liked her very much in Suikoden V. She seems to be quite nice and a good match for me.

Which Suikoden Game Best suits You?:

Suikoden II. Good result since it is definitely my favourite game in the series.

What Suikoden 2 character is your girlfriend?:

Eilie. I liked this result as well. Her personality in the game seemed to be a lot like mine.

I took the other two quizzes as well and got the Silent Heroes and the Females from Suikoden IV.

Last edited by Salamander on Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bowimbiri

Masked Kats

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Which Suikoden 5 female character are you most compatible with?:

Isabel:
She will always defend the sense of justice and make sure everyone else does. She wants to stay near people so she can patrol the streets and protect those who need to be protected.
You and her will be very active and you will soon become as dedicated to protecting others as she is.
She is very easy on the eyes as well.

Which Suikoden Game Best suits You?:

Suikoden 2:
A game that grabs your heart and takes it on a ride all over the spectrum of emotions. If you love a great story then this is where you want your game.
You care very little about spending a lot and the graphics are kind of shotty since it is on the PSone but the audio is very well done here.

What Suikoden 2 Character is your Girlfriend?

Jillia

Title: How well do you know the Suikoden universe?

75%

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thief wrote:
I
Which Suikoden game best suits you?
Suikoden V. The score calculation seems to be based on your opinions, so my thoughts would probably differ. High quality 2D qualifies as good graphics in my book, for starters.

Which Suikoden 5 Female Character are you most compatible with?
Isabel. We get categories for males, but specific female characters? The selection isn't to my taste, I suppose.

Well thank you for your feedback. Yes they are based on my and four others opinions. But not all can be perfect!XD

I am going to make more for the girls, my girlfriend gives me the "You should make a Suikoden character for girls" speech all the time. Give me like a week or two. But thanks for your input. The more input I get, no matter positive or negative, the better my future quizzes will become
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wolfheart

Midnight Howl

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Indeed, that is a great idea... there aren't only males that play games and roam the internet!
I took some of your quizzes too (not much time, but I will do more) and got :

Like many people around here, Suikoden 2. Which is a great game, period. Nothing to say against it!

And a big smile for the men categories with the Wandering Warriors, with portraits of Viktor, Hix and Georg... with perspective of an exciting life full of travels and battles. Sure, hangin' out with the three of them wouldn't be bad. Not at all! :D

In Potch We Trust
Jacques

Potch
Soldiers
425 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For the Suikoden V Female Character quiz, I got Luserina, which fits me just fine, actually.

For the Suikoden game that best fits me, I got Suikoden Tactics the first time I took it and Suikoden III the second time I took it. In actuality, I particularly favor Suikoden I and V (and a little bit of IV).

And for the Suikoden II girlfriend one, I got Nanami. :D Cute and spunky.

Runically yours,

Jacques
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nikea and then Suikoden 1,I can't argue with this
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: