Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Scans *SPOIILERS*

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: New Scans *SPOIILERS* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was browsing boards for Valkyria Chronicles and was linked to a site that had some videos from the game. Looking over the home page, I found an entry about Tierkreis and saw a scan that I'd never seen before. It turns out there were several pages from a recent Famitsu that I haven't seen anywhere else.

Including some great art of the main characters, a whole slew of new characters and story concepts are revealed! It seems the book we've seen in some of promotional material has to do with this "Mark of the Stars" thing we've been hearing about. If anyone can translate some of this, that would be great!

Anyways, here's the link:
http://rpgland.com/suikoden-tierkreis/suikoden-tierkreis-several-new-sc ans/#more-81323

EDIT: As John has pointed out, the scans are also up at DueFiumi (as many of you have probably already noticed).

The "new race" looks unusually humanoid besides the horn--I wonder if it really will be an entirely new race (probably will be, but who knows).

Last edited by poorguy171 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We have them. You probably needed to refresh the site or clear your cookies or something.

Anyway, ew, horn man. Another new race, yawn.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sweeeeet. Definitely gonna try to swoop on a DS for Christmas now.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's not a horn. It's a tumor. Personally I think he looks kinda cool.. It's not like a horn horn. It's all flesh covered and stuff.

And I realize my articulation sucks, but the heat is out and I'm too cold to care.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The horn guy is EVIL!
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That horn looks absolutely ridiculous.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I bet he's really horny. Get it? Get it?!
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

:*laugh*:

:|
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ouch. A horn guy.

That definitely spells trouble. That having been said, if I can actually find my DS, I think I'll still be checking this game out.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to bet that at some point this horn person describes himself and his people as "proud warriors", that is all.
Dr. Chaos

13694 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, I'm sure the horned beast man is just as scared of them as they are of him.

He's probably a big puppy with a heart of gold underneath that horn.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does the guy on the bottom right side of the first page when that last scan shows the full two page spread look like he's a Knight of Falena? What do you think? And that red guy lokos a bit ridiculous and fire themed. Could they bring back the True Fire Rune? I wouldn't like that unless it was on the original Flame Champion or would run with your previous Suikoden 3 data and bring those 4 characters back to continue their journey.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt they would bring the True Fire Rune for this game unless it was with either Hugo or with the original dude. And as for the guy in the blue armor, I think it was said he was one of those Swordsmen of the Night or whatever they're called?

Maybe someone can clarify this better than me :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: