Suikoden Utopian and Inspirational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Final Fantasy IV remake for the DS
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gunloc

19976 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even though I played RPGs before Final Fantasy IV, it was the game that truly cemented them as my favorite genre.

Final Fantasy IV is still my favorite Final Fantasy to this day. I just got my copy for DS and I can't wait to start. Got to finish up some other games first though.

13285 Potch
60 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I love Final Fantasy IV, and I have ever since I played the playstation version. I just got a copy of the remake not too long ago, and I love it even more than the original, if that's possible! The voice acting and cutscenes are awesome. I've yet to beat the DS version, but I did beat the playstation version quite some time ago. It's one of my ultimate favorites out of all the Final Fantasies.

- Auron, Final Fantasy X

"I'm a warrior, not a variety of flower!"

- Vegeta, Dragonball Z
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gunloc wrote:
Even though I played RPGs before Final Fantasy IV, it was the game that truly cemented them as my favorite genre.

Final Fantasy IV is still my favorite Final Fantasy to this day. I just got my copy for DS and I can't wait to start. Got to finish up some other games first though.

FFVI was the one that did all that for me, so by now I'm just waiting for them to remake VI.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: