Suikoden United and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

You, IRL
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a lot less nice in real life, added with much more swearing and better grammar. Lot less flirty with people in my real life unless i know them really well, where as online i do kinda flirt too much sometimes. My humour remains the same though.
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty much the same online and IRL. I'm more funny in real life because it's easier to make jokes in my first language than in English.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't know, but I guess I'm pretty different. In online world, I had troubles with the language - english that is. My english was actually not that good.

I guess I'm a decent guy when it comes to real life interaction. My friends said, well, sometimes I'm too nice for my own good. It had something to do with Indonesian culture I think.

But most of all, I enjoy interactions with people in real life a lot more than I do online, it's more honest. I'm a spontaneous guy, in that aspect interaction with people online trouble me, since I have to really think what I want to say next.

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Darn. I had written a post here, then closed the window without hitting the Submit button :S

In real life, I'm a mechanical engineering student. Hell, my main language isn't even English. A big difference between the real life me and the online me is that sometimes I just say things as they appear in my mind, while online I have time to think before I speak. This is both a curse and a blessing, as I can be very spontaneous, but I can sometimes say stuff that is considered mean unintentionally. From time to time, depending on my mood, I can be quite reserved and not talk to anyone around me, though this happens only very rarely. I guess those that know both my online and the real life me would be best suited to explain how different I really am(or am not) :P
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AA wrote:
I'm a lot less nice in real life, added with much more swearing and better grammar. Lot less flirty with people in my real life unless i know them really well, where as online i do kinda flirt too much sometimes. My humour remains the same though.

That reminds me, I do tend to censor myself IRL alot more than I do online. Actually, I don't censor myself online at all, while IRL I try to keep from slipping a goddamn between every other goddamn word when around people who might not appreciate it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: