Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime : What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081738 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Very obviously watching Code GEASS Lelouch of the Rebellion R2.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So far in the current Season I'm watching:

Koihime Musou
Birdy DECODE
Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto

and on the side I'm watching

Sailor Moon S
Code Geass

I want to finally finish Code Geass so I can move on to the second season. I want to watch Sailor Moon S (and Sailor Moon SuperS) so I can FINALLY watch the whole of Sailor Moon Stars.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm watching Ayakashi right now following a deal with my friend (She'd finally get around to watching Higurashi if I got around to watching Ayakashi).

I'm also watching a bit of Aquarion. The guys could have at least TRIED to cover up the fact that it's ripped from Eva.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently...I've been focused on watching...

Code Geass R2 -- Oh my has it gone chaotic.

Itazura na Kiss -- Even though I already know the story from watching the twdrama....it doesn't grow old!

Sekirei -- In the words of my friend..."It's like a fanservice version of Fate-Stay Night" .....speaking seriously though...the plot isn't really a DIRECT copy of Fate-Stay Night...though the basic formula might be similar....ahh...it's better to check it out yourself if interested =p

Shugo Chara -- a magical girl genre type show...nice change of pace...for a change

Zero no Tsukaima: Princess no Rondo -- I dunno how they can still pull out so many more lulz....but well...they did.

Nijuu Mensou no Musume -- Reminds me so much of Detective Conan (which I really liked...cept it was too damn long to keep track of)....cept this seems darker...and less kiddie-ish....and I guess...it isn't centered on solving cases all the time [why then it reminds me of Conan then? ......uhm........ <_< >_> hmm.....]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Zahak

Queen's knights

20981 Potch
44 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bleach,Samurai 7, Black Lagoon, Naruto, Code Geass, Cromartie High School, Kurogane Peacemaker,Highlander Search For Veangance, Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex (think of more later.))
KFCrispy

51948 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm watching Soul Eater. the beginning started out uninteresting, with characters who have traits they keep going back to ("oh no it's not perfect, i should die" and "i'm number one yahoo!"), but other than that the story is pretty good so far.
mega0soft

Fight For Love

38146 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

School Rumble, Bleach, Naruto, Air Gear, Full Metal Panic
mega0soft

Fight For Love

38146 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

bump

Shakugan No Shana, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge : The Wallflower ^^
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just watched one piece episode 356, and found a new great anime basilik.
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am currently watching Code Geass R2. As you can guess, it's all the rage here, and for a good reason.

I am also watching Jyushin Enbu, which looks like Suikoden I, since it has its setting in China, but the story is a bit like Fushigi Yuugi, but without the romance, which would have been great.

I am also trying to finish the Eyeshield 21 anime. I am disappointed with it overall, since the manga portrayed it very well. But i should try to see it out to the end.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nooo! Don't die yet anime topic! I'm bored and have things to talk about!

Well my old computer died and lost all my anime, so now I've been on a spree of downloading and watching some older stuff and newer stuff lately.

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Third time watching this series. I remember the first time watching the first episode and trying to figure out what the heck was going on, and if some how I got the episode order mixed up. Ahh good times.

Lucky Star Pretty much same as above. It's a guilty pleasure that I'm a bit too much like Konata sometimes, though Kagamin is by far the best in the series. Another one of those "what the heck.. did I download the wrong episode again" series to start off with. Which way do you eat your chocolate cone?

Chobits Pantsu pantsu pantsu! Older anime but still fun. Short, romantic and funny. Can't ask for much more.

My-hime/My-Otome Finished rewatching these a few days ago. Both are great series, the characters all have great personalities among other things. Though I'm slightly frightened by being attracted to Shizuru's stalker personality... Though I tend to find the manga version better.

Full Metal Panic Actually just starting this for the first time oddly enough. Not usually a huge mecha/military fan but so far it's done really well, with enough comedy and romance to offset it's serious sides.'

Sekirei Uh yeah. Someone recommended this to me saying it was like Fate/Stay Night. And well yeah it is, just give everyone in Fate/Stay Night giant breasts and make them naked 90% of the time! Though beneath the over abundance of fanservice, it's not too horrible, so much that I've caught up with the manga as well.

Code Geass R2 finally finishing the series up. Still a few episodes left to go, and it's popular for a reason. I could predict the ending awhile ago, it fits well within the series, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

Bamboo Blades Just finished this yesterday from a recommendation from ard. Fun little sports/comedy/slice of life series. It was a good break from some of the longer series I've been watch, and I haven't seen a sports focused anime that I liked since Prince of Tennis.

Rosario + Vampire Finally finished the first season lastnight and started the second. Might have to read the manga to get off the whole episodic way of the anime.

D-grey man I've fallen way behind on this. I had all the stuff lined up on my older computer to catch up and then lost them all. I'm somewhere near the beginning of the second season, though I can't remember if it's before the loss or after the loss.

Bleach Never fell behind with this. Watched the new episode Wednesday.

Hunter x Hunter Marathoned this last weekend. Too bad the manga got to the point where I could not stand the style. or I'd be well into the chimera ant stuff. But alas, I'm stuck with the anime knowing full well the story isn't over yet.

Honorable Mentions- Stuff I'm downloading and watching a few episodes here and there to take up my time.

Shuffle
To Heart
Kanon
Myself; Yourself
Tenhjo Tenge
Love Hina/manga mostly (More so cause I'm completely addicted to the opening..)
Fate/Stay Night
Ghost Hunt
Air
Tower of Druaga
Ichigo 100%
Gun x Sword
Mar

What I want to watch- Feel free to give opinions on them if you've seen them. I usually try and wait until a series is complete or almost so... I hate waiting for episodes..

Ah my goddess! (all fifty billion series)
Blassrieter
Dragonaut
Soul Eater
Hare + Buu
Karin
Vampire Knight

Last edited by Milan Fiori on Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, thta's a lot of animes. I haven't spent much time watching animes, at least not as much as you have, but i'll give my opinions on the ones you did watch:

Milan Fiori wrote:

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Third time watching this series. I remember the first time watching the first episode and trying to figure out what the heck was going on, and if some how I got the episode order mixed up. Ahh good times.

Yeah, that was a wierd format, jumbling up the episodes in a non-sequential order. But it was still enjoyable.

Quote:
Code Geass R2 finally finishing the series up. Still a few episodes left to go, and it's popular for a reason. I could predict the ending awhile ago, it fits well within the series, but doesn't mean I have to like it.

Well, i was surprised with the ending. Maybe you'll be as well. Which episode are you at though? Well, i'm not that big on the mecha genre, but this is probably the best one that i've seen.

Speaking of Mecha, i tried watching Gundam Seed, but i found it really boring. I did my best to watch through the entire series, but despite my interest piquing up a little bit after episode 17, i totally lost interest before i got to the 30th, it was something like the 27th or 28th episode.

Quote:
D-grey man I've fallen way behind on this. I had all the stuff lined up on my older computer to catch up and then lost them all. I'm somewhere near the beginning of the second season, though I can't remember if it's before the loss or after the loss.

I stopped watching it at episode ninety-something, right after the Ark arc. I should go back to seeing it. The next arc should be interesting to see.

Quote:
Bleach Never fell behind with this. Watched the new episode Wednesday.

I'm in no really hurry to watch the anime, since i have the manga to know what's going on. But i do watch it anyways.

Quote:
Hunter x Hunter Marathoned this last weekend. Too bad the manga got to the point where I could not stand the style. or I'd be well into the chimera ant stuff. But alas, I'm stuck with the anime knowing full well the story isn't over yet.

I love HunterXHunter. I wonder though, are you at the greed island arc, or the regular series? i liked the story of Greed Island in the manga, but it didn't transition that well into the anime. I blame the director for that. I hope to see the Chimaera Ant arc, should it finish.

I am really looking forward to the new Hajime no Ippo series that will be starting up next year. I absolutely loved the HNI anime, so i hope that the same team will be working on the new one!

Currently, i'm watching Kekkaishi. I keep seeing the name, but didn't venture into seeing what it's all about until a couple of weeks ago. I really like the anime, the animation is done really well. I'm currently at episode 35, but i'll see another one when i get back home.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^ What? a new hajime no ippo series........that is one of the greatest i have heard for the last couple of months..

Hmm...I Hope aoki still there.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Spoilers don't read past here.

I already know the ending to R2 already. I'm up to the point of Nunnally's death, but watching Lelouch's actions and everything it became more and more obvious he was trying to get the world to hate him for a reason, I just figured Suzaku would be the one to do him in. Not Zero.

For Greed Island yeah. All done with that as well. And I've read most of the Chimera Ant arc. Doubt it'll ever be released on anime. The mangaka takes frequent breaks, and their drawing skills have fallen quite a bit over the last few years.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently Watching:

Hakushaku to Yousei --Hmm....some interesting folklorish stuff. Setting is centered in England/North-western Europe in 18th century (if I recall correctly) though...which makes me feel lost sometimes.

Kuroshitsuji --Ohhhh~ something dark and slightly bloody~ It has it's funny moments too. I'm keeping my eye on what direction this is going =D

Shugo Shara Doki!! --It's season 2! ....Wish it didn't start off season 2 with Season 1 recaps though D=

Tales of the Abyss --OMG! It's GOOD....It ain't a FAILURE of an anime like I thought TOS anime was =O ...and it's pretty faithful with the game. Ahh~ sooooo nostalgic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Watching kind of "On the side" but not being really up to date:

Clannad ~After Story~ --It seems to have lost it's hype with me

Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei --An OVA...so doesn't seem to air as often...

Macademi Wasshoi --Picked this up out of boredom.....I dunno what to say....It's really random?
I might eventually drop this...dunno...

Nijuu Mensou no Musume --subbers are slow

Soul Eater --I watch only the uncut version...and subbing for that version is slow...

Vampire Knight Guilty --Same reason as Clannad...it's lost it's hype with me

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 34 of 38

Jump to: