Suikoden United and Illegal Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Tierkreis Update

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KamaroKnight

17346 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Tierkreis Update Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Accord to RPGamer and DueFiumi, Suikoden Tierkreis will not be an MMORPG, but its a traditional one.

Furthermore, bad news for Playstation, XBOX, and Nintendo Wii fans, the game will be released for the Nintendo DS.

From what I heard, the game's storyline centres around the antagonist defeating all but four of the 108 Stars of Destiny as they are trying to save their fortress.

Taking a page out of the Final Fantasy series, the magic point system is changed to make it more like HP.

There is also a new animal humaniod resembling a porpoise, and not a moose or a penguin.

As for the setting, from what I heard, the game involves an international conflict between a shadowy society to the north lead by Belfrayd, and a Persian like kingdom to the south lead by Danash VII. Because the setting is Persian and Islamic like, my strongest guest is a regional conflict is between New Armes and Nagarea or another mysterious nation in the Southern Continent.

Perhaps this "shadowy" society is Nagarea, and maybe Nether Gate is somehow connect to the mass slaughter of the 108 Stars of Destiny and Belfrayd is a head honcho at Nether Gate.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.suikox.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31987&start=120

Locked.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden Tierkreis Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: