Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is Hugo's Dad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaara

Arrancars

5665 Potch
8300 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES!!!! That's it! Luce is Hugo's dad!!!

Hmm... I think Luce has dark brown hair... I mean look at the way Lulu turned out.... It's like Charmander crossed into the Suikoden realm.
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't think who his father matters. I think it's important for Hugo to not have a father plot wise. The father figure was already filled by Sgt. Joe, so the addition of a real father for Hugo would have been pointless. Plus it allowed Hugo to focus on the death of Lulu rather then his father (if he was there) when his village was attacked.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh. Lulu had....well it wans't Blonde, I'll say that.
omoikane

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

why can't be Riou? He and Hugo has the same kind of eyes... and i think it happened when she attacked him... don't u all ever wondered why her weapon is a whip? OF COURSE it's for S&M action!!!!! :shock:

Well at least the fact that she uses a whip as a weapon is so suspicious...
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuber wrote:
YES!!!! That's it! Luce is Hugo's dad!!!

I KNEW S/HE WAS HIDING SOMETHING UNDER THAT TUMMY!!!!!! :lol:

Actually, now that I think about it, a lot of the random Karayan warrios in the war battles in S3 have black hair as well.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shiva

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

omoikane wrote:
why can't be Riou? He and Hugo has the same kind of eyes... and i think it happened when she attacked him... don't u all ever wondered why her weapon is a whip? OF COURSE it's for S&M action!!!!! :shock:

Well at least the fact that she uses a whip as a weapon is so suspicious...

Same kind of eyes?? Erm, NO, they don't. Riou has brown eyes, and Hugo has green. Not only that, but Lucia was there to KILL him, and tries to kill him again at Greenhill and then L'Renouille. She also says that Riou seemed like a little boy to her, I doubt having sex with him even crossed her mind at all.
Leo

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shiva wrote:
Same kind of eyes?? Erm, NO, they don't. Riou has brown eyes, and Hugo has green. Not only that, but Lucia was there to KILL him, and tries to kill him again at Greenhill and then L'Renouille. She also says that Riou seemed like a little boy to her, I doubt having sex with him even crossed her mind at all.

But we can hope, Lucia is hot.
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here is my "Viktor is Hugo's father theory". Copied, pasted and slightly edited from the old forums.

1. Viktor has black hair, which coincides with Hugo's black tips.

2. He is a fine man, as said by Lucia. In fact, I could add that he is THE MAN(yes, Viktor fan here).

3. Most important point. Remember the scene on S2, after Riou fights Lucia in his room. You have two options: to let her go, or to throw her in the jail.
If you choose the latter, Viktor does it personally. I don't remember the exact quote, but he is something like "come here with me!", and that's why I assume he's the one to put her in a cell.
The fact is, in the morning, you're informed that Lucia escaped during the night. You're not given details, and it is rather unclear how she could escape the castle.
My guess is that she seduced Viktor, and he let her go in exchange for you-know-what. Perhaps she didn't know she was pregnant until the end of the war, and by that time, Viktor already left in a journey. So it's possible Lucia didn't had the chance to see him in 15 years. But she would knew that Viktor was Hugo's father, because she hadn't any other "business" with anyone at that time. She was busy with all the warfare.

That's it. A rather bizarre idea, but hey. Everyone can post their BS once in a while, don't they.

-Hrestelan
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She reproduced assexually. Anything she said was to throw you off.
Shiva

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anomaly Heero wrote:
ON my oppinion :twisted: its "probably" Jowy. :roll: and ofcourse Riou can't be the father coz for cryin out loud Lucia Attacked Riou one time then what do you expect what happens next to them Lucia went back again and let Riou screw him...
and ow Plz Excuse my Language... :evil:

:roll: Why do so many people think Jowy is Hugo's father?? For one, he doesn't have black hair, and two, I don't think he would have done something so distasteful as to cheat on his wife, even though IMO Jowy never really loved her. The idea of either Jowy or Riou being Hugo's father just doesn't seem right to me, nor does it make any sense. I think Hugo's dad was probably just another Karayan warrior, possibly killed in battle or something.
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What about Shu! He might not be the kindest person but it's possible! Shu has black hair and a dashing man of action! THey might have contact when she was captured. Maybe thats how she escaped!!!!

The Hundred Acre Wood Soldier Guys

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's about time the truth came out I am Hugo's dad. You all may be wondering "well how is that possible" and the answer is simple. First of all shut up secondly because I said so and lastly YO MAMA. :!: :!:
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ubertronmanguy wrote:
I think it's about time the truth came out I am Hugo's dad. You all may be wondering "well how is that possible" and the answer is simple. First of all shut up secondly because I said so and lastly YO MAMA. :!: :!:

Oh yeah!!! Very well!! I was wondering where and when u inpregnant her!!! :twisted:
Rheo

Here and There

0 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maximillian Quixote wrote:
Kobold wrote:
In what way is Hugo a lycanthrope?

You have to read between the lines a little, but it's pretty obvious. I mean, you don't actually believe a NON-lycanthrope could have survived prolonged exposure to both Lulu AND Lilly?! Come on now, who are you trying to fool...

This really convince me that Hugo maybe Bob's son, arg, I cant believe I completely miss this hint

On a more serious note, I also think it might be Han, just because there werent that many kind dark haired man in the Highland side.
If its not Han, then its random Karayan warrior #098 then

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Its Han not Hans the merchant.

Last edited by Rheo on Mon May 24, 2004 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
iscalio

1681589 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hans is a blonde merchant from Zexen. I guess you're talking about General Han Cunningham.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: