Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Dark Knight (here be SPOILERS!!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue_moon_black_heart

18236 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think i might be the only person around here that didn't really like the dark knight.

I didn't mind it, but i also dont believe it was anything special. A lot of the time it felt like the story was just dragging on way to much. The whole movie also didn't focus on the batman character till the end, it focused around two-face alot, and then the movie killed him off, which logically i didn't understand. They bring in two face towards the end of the movie and then kill him off, i thought they would of kept him alive for future sequels. Anyways thats just some of my two cents!
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While i don't agree with some of your statements, i do somewhat agree that the movie was too long, especially when i was watching it. I could not help but wonder when this will end, since i don't think there was any Batman movie that went on for what i estimated to be 2.5 hours. I thought that it would have ended after the Harvey/Rachel dilemma scene, and the movie would rush to its conclusion, but i was surpirsed to see it go on, and i surmised that it wasn't a bad thing. At least there was a point to that accountant-snitch sidestory as well as a point to having Lucious Fox in the movie.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's the thing about this movie. While for your typical summer blockbuster it is longer than most I can't think of any particular part about it that could've been removed to shorten it and still keep the movie as good as it was. In fact, removing any particular subplot and/or character scenes would've lessened the overall effect of the movie.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tullaryx wrote:
That's the thing about this movie. While for your typical summer blockbuster it is longer than most I can't think of any particular part about it that could've been removed to shorten it and still keep the movie as good as it was. In fact, removing any particular subplot and/or character scenes would've lessened the overall effect of the movie.

I liked how long it was, they fit in things and it wasn't rushed.

I finally saw this movie, in short, Heath did great as the joker, the movie did live up to the huge hype it got, it is a very good film. I didn't like how they introduced the second villain Two Face and distracted the story from the Joker for a while, but it was still amazingly done.

This wasn't the "best movie of all time" though or anything like that, however this standard of movie is rare today, rest in peace Mr. Ledger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: