Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wanted Recurring Character
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowflames

The Darkness

22623 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I, personally, would like to see Albert Silverberg as the tactician for you in the next game. I would also like to Euram to play a more interesting part (I love to hate that guy :) ) Also, I would like to see Sierra, Nash, and Edge. Depending on the timeline, I would also like to see Elza as a playable character.
Bright Shield Rune bearer

:)

5591 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Luc, sasarai
Shagami

Magatsuhi

134625 Potch
10 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I seem to really like the Suiko 4/tactics line, i would like to see any charas return from those
I would also like to see rahal and roog from 5 come back
Maybe some more stuff on Toma

maybe something on Ted as well.

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope I will see Lazlo with new hair-style new outfit, more mature! Like the Rune of Punishment alot! :mrgreen:
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, how come it seems so quiet? Suikoden fanz lets talk!!! After reading an article posted bu our SARSadmin, suddenly I wish to see Pesmerga.

Pls read: http://suikox.com/ed/pesmerga40907.php

The title of this topic is called Pesmerga Sux Ass, what SARSadmin saying inside are quite true also, other than saying he is looking and chasing for Yuber, Konami did not really reveal or establish this character.

So that made me wanna see more and know more about him in the next Suikoden. Guys, what do you say? :mrgreen:
Einrei

171 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to see the leader new True Rune if there's one

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The best time set up would be between 2-3,like some people said,recurring characters
:Luc(why he wanted all the runes),Futch+Humphrey(just cool :P),Ellie,Rina and Bolgan(dunno why but oh well),Sasuke n Mondo(just like ninjas),Sierra(with the reason she DIDN'T appear in Suiko 3),Shiro(cute and powerful),Kinnison(always appears with Shiro),Riou,Nanami and Jowy(maybe Nanami will be a SOD and Riou and Jowy be like Tir from Suiko 1,I got a save file for Suikoden 2*SCREECH*)I do hope the system is on PS 2,I WANT TO PLAY IT!ROCK ON SUIKODEN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
BlackKnightYuber

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To those who have mentioned Albert Silverberg, he would indeed be an interesting choice as Suikoden VI's tactician. If Albert does return, it would show that he clearly has no issues working with either side. If the game takes place on the Western Continent and after Suikoden III, then it's entirely possible. Of course, I'm not much of a fan in terms of going beyond Suikoden III's timeline just yet. There's still too much of a gap in the years between Suikoden IV and Tactics, Tactics and Suikoden I, and the 15 year gap between Suikoden II & III (this one being my preferred choice). If not Albert, I'd like to see the previously mentioned George Silverberg.

As far as other characters, I've always wanted to see Pahn as a Star of Destiny once again. I think he's a good character with more story in him, and I loved his Boar Rune. Besides Pahn, I believe Watari should make a comeback. I've stated before that he'd be completely believable on any continent, given that he's on the run. Besides, I think he's the coolest looking ninja in the entire series. Just my 2 cents.
Arjuna

15746 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We all know Yuber isn't dead, he escaped right before he was about to be killed. I could only imagine him being the last threat after the events of Suikoden III along with Albert Silverberg. I think it would be interesting to finally bring him down with Tir as the main Tenkai and him gathering and reuniting all previous Tenkai's since most are still believed to be alive. I know it would be an overkill be we honestly don't know what Yuber's true rune is fully capable of and for all we know it could be a major threat to the other True Rune holders.

I really hope they no longer go in the past, there are too many unanswered questions of what happened after the events of III and even then some very interesting characters we still don't know much about.

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

without doubt Viki and Jeane will be in the next installment
ok seriously they need to tell us Jean's backstory i mean SHE'S IN EVERY INSTALLMENT!and she never age
we get to visit the holy kingdom of harmonia
i want Geddoe's team in there (JACQUES!!!)
Flik/Viktor: i miss them :cry:
a new rune (let's see the rune of the beginning.....the rune of sindar..hell there's too many)
Leknaat as a playable character......
a 2d map ya know the ones like in s2
3d 1-on-1 duels
kick-ass graphics that would make FF cry :twisted:
customizable castle
the protagonist has a voice
:wink:
the next bearer of the true wind rune..........or Luc wielding it.......u know between 2 and 3......also sarah in it.......and pesmerga........

the antagonist well i want it to be windy..if she survived that is (ok i hate her so much i want to kill her)
pls no more souleater rune....yea i know it was a kickass rune...but its already in 3 games!new runes pls!

ok i have too many in mind.... and all i can say konami make it good..the 6th installment will detemine the future of suikoden....so make it good...or else :no: .....
Hix&Tengaar

11811 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I definitely want to see it take place after Suikoden 3. I'm sick of all this damn backtracking that isn't getting the series anywhere. I would love to see adult versions of Hugo, Alania, Melville, Kidd, and Sharon. I would probably have a heart attack to see 3-D versions of Hix, Tengaar, Humphrey, and Eilie, but I'm not holding my breath^_~ I just pray to god that it takes place after 3, and that we can finally visit Harmonia.

P.S. Arjuna, those asian girls in your sig are really creeping me out...>_>
unknown

Hidden Loyalty

10137 Potch
150 Soldiers
630 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing the next one in Kanakan, Armes, or Kooluk. don't really care about were in the time frame they put it either. Plenty of returnable people from any of the games from there. Good thing about Suikoden is the endless possabiltys.
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i would love to see characters like

Riou

Jowey

Futch

Bright

But i would love to see an older thomas and a repaired buduhc castle(sp)

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Buzzed_Jedi

6906 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would like to see:
-along with more info on

Yuber
Windy
Jaques(seemed like something strange about him/his actions & such)
Joshua
Neclord
Sierra
Leeknaat
Jowy
Victor
Flik
Futch
Bright
Georg Prime
Stallion
Hix(hopefully doesnt let Tengaar keep running his life)
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Definitely Norma, Ernst, and Levi. We're not done with that yet, come on!

I hope Eresh isn't a one-time thing and they shed more light to her and Jeane, their relation to Ancient Armes, and all that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: