Suikoden Ugly and Irrational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New animals and races
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
To be honest I'd prefer they just stay with the races that have already been introduced, it's starting to get ridiculous that every country has a race unique to it's lands.

Yes, we have enough races in Suikoden world, yet I don't feel that's fine.

We have three types of non humans: friendly, tolerant and isolated.
We have never had any aggressive type of non-human, that is why I'd like to see some orcs or other kind of human-hate-and-destroy race.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

An aggressive race would be an interesting twist. Maybe aggressive bird people! Like Harpies or something that snatch children away and a mision or two involve retrieving stolen people before they get eaten by birdpeople. That'd make for some subplot I imagine.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think there should be a race of dragon people, or some sort of penguins... Because dragons and penguins are awesome and having the two in the same game sounds even more awesome.
Galt

De Ruyter

1723195 Potch
0 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm quite partial to frog people...
Beck

Mongolian Chop Squad

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

New hybrid type of Lycanthropes, honestly I want to see more of them than any other race or animals or perhaps Hawk people who are much interesting race than the wingers.

IN AMERICA!
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

were there any races mentioned but not seen? I know Leopards were mentioned in Suikoden 5, but those were 'just leopards', not leopard men.

anway I don't know why we'd need dragon people when we have Lizards, unless the dragon people would be based off of a 'non Westren' type.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rjcruz0622

1212 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Giant Eagles. ;)

Please, no frogs, I hate frogs. :(

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Rhino people would be pretty cool. Or a gorilla race would probably be more practical.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Luca_Blight

5207 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hated the fact that cats were walking around, but other races might be nice to have. But I don't know if there already are enough, cats, elves, dogs and god knows what else there is :)

So for me it isn't as important. A tiger race maybe, Isn't there some guy in Suiko 1 who looks like a tiger, he looked pretty cool.
Buzzed_Jedi

6906 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe a sub-species or half man/animal(ex. Minotaur), created by Someone using a True Rune
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: