Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Editorial: Luca Blight the Hero
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowdragonknight

12727 Potch
1326 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

to my point of view luca is a blood thirsty killer and he do love for his sister and there is a little hate to her also because of his mother and that why he is bad her everytime he see her.

luca maybe hero as you say but there are many kind of people with diferent minds, so some will say he is evil and some say he is hero

as for Agares, luca wrongly say his father leave him and his mother behind and let his mother get raped.
but agares have a country to take care and he don't have much time to search and rescue his wife and son, and leave his country behind and what if he die just by trying to talking to bandit?

agares is no coward, he just can't leave his country behind just for his personal affairs.

for a ruler the country must come first and other thing come the second

sorry for my bad english, and i can't find the word i need.
pardon: sorry for the trouble i cause in the past because i was still a kid at that time but now i understand more and i am matured a little, so i want to regain the pride and honor that is rightfully mine...
rjcruz0622

1212 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beautiful! Makes me want to play him as a hero in Suikoden 6. ;)

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who gives a shit about why he did what he did. in a way it important. but the reason doesn't excuse the action. So he was tramitized and wanted his nation to grow strong. slaughter is not in any way justifiable. I realize in that the Greeks believed a hero was anyone that did something great. Be it good or bad. in that sense he is a hero. No matter how great the acts were in some peoples eyes that doesn't excuse any of it.

Luca was a monster shaped by a cowardice father, a bastard sister, and the watching of is mother being defiled. that i can give to you. He was shaped in some way to be that man, but as i said before the reason doesn't justify the crime. In no way was the slaughter of children justifiable. To do such things is Beastly and in no way makes a man honorable or great. There had to have been better ways to bust moral than to kill fellow country man and above all children. I acknowledge the fact his cause started with good intentions but we all know the saying. "The quickest path to hell is paved with good intentions"

If a man commits a crime for any reason he is guilty in my eyes, and hopefully yours as well. If a man rapes and kills a women and pleads he only did it because of his childhood, or worse yet because he was intoxicated? Would you not shout guilty? Of course you would, because no matter why he did it the fact is he still did it, and Lucas situation is no different. He is a monster who had great ambition and should be viewed as nothing more or less than that.

If Luca can be excused of his crimes because of his childhood or for the fact it was his great ambition that lead him there. Then Hitler, Stalin, Manson, and the Devil himself should all be excused for either being warped in some way or having great ambition.

That's just what i believe and will force no one else to believe it. I hope you in joyed my rant.

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: