Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

108 stars battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which set of stars would win?
Suikoden 1
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Suikoden 2
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Suikoden 3
21%
 21%  [ 12 ]
Suikoden 4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Suikoden 5
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 55

ferrouslupusrex

Ferrouslupusrex

563 Potch
673 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree Suikoden 3 has obscene rune powers but if you remove the runes from them and replace them with none 'true' ones suikoden 2 might very well kick their butts. First off, the tenkai is quite fast and is highly capable of defensive and offensive strikes as opposed to most of the tenkais who are armed with heavy or very light weapons.

Then you have the awsomeness of wakaba and long chan chan, oulan, valeria/anita, flik, georg, humphrey (tank) mintz, pesmerga (whose armor is so bad ass enemies just cower...), Tengaar (warrior mage), Rina (Almighty mage), Mazus (Crowley's rival), Luc and a host of others. The great generals like Ridley, Kiba and Shu are obscenely capoable if you consider that great warriors like Camus and Miklotov (both captains of the elite Matilda knights) are an afterthought to these great ones.

Suikoden 5 can't hold a candle. Lucretia might have psychic powers that's about it but the rest of the other generals with the exception of Georg Prime sucked. Heck Zerase will get obliterated by Luc.

Suikoden 4 had Lazlo who had weird bokken swords and Kika who would die from cancer. They do have warlock though so that's pretty formidable.

Suikoden 1 has a superb cast but are not that great. Sonya is highly capable. Millia might be as well. Joshua is a little lout who hides in the goyan fortress for fear of dying and is no great general. They also have krin who could only cause them more harm for his ugly face would kindle the resolve of the other set of 108 to expunge the group that provides him shelter. Krin's presence also hurts the morale of the group. I fail to see how they can win.
Oboro Tennosuke

Earhbound Spirits

453 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Strength wise, I think Suikoden 3 takes the cake unanimously..

I mean, come on!!

Geddoe has the True Lightning Rune

Chris has the True Water Rune

Hugo has the True Fire Rune

Luc has the True Wind Rune

Sasarai has the True Earth Rune

Yuber has a True Rune too.

That's 6 True Runes in one game. SIX!

Well, from the perspective of gameplay strength, on the other hand...Suiko5 has the best melee fighters I think, but 1 and 4 have magic, and 2 has Jowy and Hungry Friend.....that's one hell of a hard choice. I'll go with 3 just for being coherent with my vote....

Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i chose suikoden two. it was a tie between suikoden one and two. i came to the conclusion the true runes are the deciders of the war. and i believe the combined power or riou and jowey would be tir out anyday. it was a hard decision to come to because i think tir is awesome and has one hell of a rune but if it came down to it i believe two beats one.

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: