Suikoden Unique and Infamous Keystone Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Who is Zerase
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wolf Stew

Riders on the Storm

29081 Potch
43 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't remember any specific quotes from Suikoden 3, but I'm sure during Luc's chapter that Yuber talks with Luc a bit about true runes. He clearly has an understanding of true runes that most people don't have, particularly the effects that true runes have on their bearers.

I probably shouldn't have described Yuber as a mage, but he is very good with magic. He can teleport, summon monsters, and he's great with the lightning rune and his eightfold rune. He's not on Luc's level (or Zerase's), but he's still an offensive machine with his magic, compared to the average Suikoden character.
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Night rune has domain over creatures of the night correct?

Zerase had the Star Rune which I'm assuming is a kind of offshoot thing of the Night Rune much like the Dawn and Twilight Runes are offshoots of the Sun Rune.

Using the scene with Nikea and Bernadette, I am going to assume that she is a vampire.

Now, did she aquire this power from the Blue Moon Rune or was it from the Night Rune. If the Night Rune had power over vampires, could it not also make them. It wouldn't be the first time that the powers of runes intermingled. She could be a vampire in the service of the Night Rune.

Hooray for conjecture!
Onimaru

Perverted Old Men

3407 Potch
954 Soldiers
86 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Perhaps not a vampire, but....a Ghost? HMMMM?
blue star

Galaxy

7500 Potch
0 Soldiers
401194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if she's a ghost. Then she's the first ghost in the suikoden series, i think. But if she can be hurt in battles, she's not. I mean, ghosts are usually the ones who can't be hurt physically.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Obviously Zerase is a pre-op Pesmerga.

I mean...Black hair...Mysterious...Pale and ghostly...

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

o_O Honestly Scott, you have an unhealthy obsession with making Yuber and Pesmerga out to be transsexuals. I was about to add that there's something wrong with you, but then I looked at your avatar and signature, and they explained everything.

As for Zerase, she is one bad-ass mother-shut your mouth! But I can totally see her becoming the creepy cat lady down the street in a few years...err, few hundred years...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i always thought that she was the of the children in a village such as the gate rune village or the souleater one and that one day when the night rune was first used to kill a vampire she was there and the star dragon or zodiac sword, whatever you may call it chipped off thus creating the star rune and since she was near by and being a child of the village she was able to bear the rune with no difficultly
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i know this is a long shot but could Zerase is a sinder, because i know that most believe Jean is a sinder and she is associated with zerase. that could be the reason that zerase has such a unique rune maby its one only kown to the sinder people.

Leknaat is very old im guessing so it would make sense that she knows a few sinder people. zerase is certainly mysterious enough to be a sinder.
if she isnt a sinder though she could be a ghost like it was thought in
the bath in suikoden 5. i mean at some points in the game i could swear
she was floating

so there it is my two theories zerase is either a sinder who has connectons with both Leknaat and Jean, or she is a ghost that
felt the need to interfer in the war being waged at the time.

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: