Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Keystone Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Your suiko house!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HarmonianHiccup

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

1333002 Potch
444 Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My goodness, what fine home! I've seen quite a few magnificent abodes and countless of the same that are poor and shabby. My memory of my former home in Harmonia is not very clear, so I will describe where I have finally settled (for the time being! I'm a vagus at heart.)

Karaya village is one of the only man-made features on the endless grassy plains—the hills roll off on all sides, covered with an abundance of green that waves like the ocean in the wind. The Grassland horses run freely over the land and the Karayan people themselves roam just as freely.

My house is on the west edge of the village. It is a simple affair--circular and made of wattle and daub over a wooden framework. The sturdiest method of construction consists of posts that are driven deep in the ground in a circle, then a framework of branches and reeds are woven together between the posts and then covered with the wattle. Slanting posts are are lashed to the foundations posts to form the framework of the roof, and thick thatch is used to roof the entire structure.

I have cut a window in the west side of my house so that the setting sun illumines the weavings on my walls—they are things that I have picked up in my years of travel.
I keep all my gear in a chest beneath the window and my sleeping mat lies against the back of the house. When I build a fire (which is not often--more often I seek the warmth of the fire in the house of our Chief or another of my comrades) it is in a pit at the center, where the smoke can rise to escape from the capped hole at the apex of the rood without contaminating my gear and my clothing.

As an archaeologist, the Grassland offers me an unending parade of delights and so I spend almost more time in a tent somewhere searching for something new to discover, however my home is home--for now.

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Home of Grady is not large infact its rather simple. After an upbringing where he lost his father at a young age, Grady learn to fend for himself. He built his own house on the outskirts of Gregminster where he was born, the house has changed dramatically from a Log Hut to and enforced building. His house is symbol of Grady's growth into maturity and rise in strength.

The house has a porch that looks down onto the imperial capital with the sun rising behind it. Inside the house are Grady's trainining equipment for both Body and Sword. The back room contains a comfy straw bed and a table where Grady records his thoughts at the end of the day. The back of the house is where Grady prepares his meals after a long days work under the stars, only best of Scarlet Moon Beef is roasted on his Grill. On the roof Grady has more training equipment and also uses it as a place to meditate.

Though he has to constantly leave his home to work for the empire, he will always call it his home.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hikoichi

The Tiger On The Storm!

107585 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well...

My House is a dojo,located at Grassland,

There's a Japanese Style Garden...

Near here there's a waterfall...

Near here there's a plain....nice to walk at morning...

The house is comfortable,made of wood,Japanese Style House...

There's a gate...there's writen at the gate's entrance :

Welcome to Fang Fei Style Wushu 's Dojo!

Inside the house there's many bedrooms,a library,where my brother pass all day studying...a fighting area,where we train,there's a kitchen...a bathroom too.

Outside there's too,a area of resistence,and gym tools...

And a good open space when we make our greatest dinners!

It's really bad when you need to go shopping equipments,items,supplies....
Budehuc it's a little far from here....

RH : Fierce Tiger

I have a training to complete...
and friends to help...
So,Master I won't let me down!!
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I live in a compound in the nameless land where i was born that was built by my hands and the hands of my soldiers. though we are a small force we have well enough room. the main building is maid of a dark brown and blackish wood and holds the bed rooms and the mess hall.in the seperate building next to the main hall is the training facilities, stocked with any weapon my mean want to learn to use. and this is as well where they learn martial arts because there might not always be a weapon you can use. so they train to use there body as a weapon in is made of a redish gold wood with a thatched roof. the walls have weapons and pictures of the worlds greatest generals and most accomplished martial artists. Just outside in between the main hall ana the training hall is a grand fountain in the middle of a court yard where you'll see warriors training and studying literature. it is by far the most liveliest place on the compound

the other side of the hall is blessed with a mighty library in witch the warriors spend learning about the world and what ever else fits there fancy. the library is made of the same wood that makes up the training hall. the library is tree stories tall and can still barely fit the books i have collected on my journeys across the world and as well as books i've writin and journals i've kept on those journeys as well. the walls are covered in places that state great sayings known to the world and some of my own and the soldiers. this hall is used as much as the training all and is where i spend most my time.

there is a well a court yard between the library and the main hall. at the center is where the great statue of Ridley my hero as a child and great Dunan general. this is where i have the soldiers come and meditate and think about the world. it is absolutely essential for a warrior to have a clear mind and a clear perspective of the world. i as well spend alot of time here. around this court yard are lots of trees that house many birds and they let of a peaceful symphoney all day long that is glorious.

behind the main hall is the guest house. we let passing travelers who need a rest spend some time with us and this is where we sleep. we let them into every building and court yard exept the training hall unless they wish to join our ranks.

thanks for reading about my humble compound and i wish that you all would come to visit me as a mercenary i will except job offers and treat you as a brother among my ranks

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: