Suikoden Uncouth and Irenic Kraalesque Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Sars' Suikoden V Review (Spoiler-free)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Equus

Sindarin Speed Bumps of Rage

197132 Potch
0 Soldiers
2993 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tried to post this a few days ago, but the lag beat me to a bloody pulp and I just thought I'd try later. Anyway, thanks for the informative review Sars! I don't think I've really been this excited about the next release for a Suikoden since III, and part of it has to do with the well-informed and thoughtful feedback that I've been seeing.
Kuwait-boy

243 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

woooow
I'm glad ^^ suikoden 5 it beautiful game
im from Kuwait ( Arabic Countrey )
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars had post the review at GameFAQs. He gave 10/10 for Suikoden V. Here is the link, sane review with numerical rating : http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/review/R99122.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crosere

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Lucretia Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Newbie here, if you couldn't tell. I started the suikoden series at 4, then 3. Now i have 2 and 1 both emulators in english and the original japanese ps1 version (haven't beat those two yet ><)

Your review was very very informative ^^ I'm so pumped, i just bought the game, even got the little mini artbook and soundtrack (which is beautiful!) I can't wait to kick my dad off the TV so i can start playing it.

Anyway- Unless you seriously think it'll ruin the game for me, could you tell me if Lucretia has any relation to the Silverberg family?

Also, does anyone know the timeline for the game? Does it take place post 3 or sometime in the past?

Sorry if these questions have been asked elsewhere.
Vextor

11326166 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, Lucretia has nothing to do with the Silverbergs. It takes place 6 years before the start of Suikoden 1.
Crosere

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
No, Lucretia has nothing to do with the Silverbergs. It takes place 6 years before the start of Suikoden 1.

Thank you alot- just got about 13 hours into the game. To say i was disappointed Lucreatia broke the Silverberg/Silverberg related tactician tradition would be an understatement. However, i think this is the first time i can say I absolutely have fallen in love with a female character o_o;;. I'm considering cosplay already XD.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like when she suggests a name for the HQ...I might have called it that if it fit but in the end I went with Ceras Lake Castle.

Then again I liked Boz's recommendation too. :D
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I accidentally looked at this thread. :*laugh*:
I was played Suikoden until it finished...(I guess you guys has finished it too, right?) and my opinion about S5 is: THE BEST SERIES EVER! The system is better than before, and I like the story so much. Whenever someone saying that Lymsleia will be a queen, I always remembered that Freyjadour have no right to the throne and he might be turn into a normal prince once Lym marry. That's so sad, you know...
Oh well. The spoiler free review is good!

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hawk Thanatos wrote:
I like when she suggests a name for the HQ...I might have called it that if it fit but in the end I went with Ceras Lake Castle.

Then again I liked Boz's recommendation too. :D

If you try naming it Sindar or Mohawk castle, however, Lyon won't let you do it and you have to name it something else. A hilarious and unique little tidbit, I thought.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: