Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Luc's death(s) in Suikoden I
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*blinks repeatedly* Uhm, you sure you wrote that right? ^_^;;; I think you meant Jowston where you said Grasslands... cause Karaya expanding into the Grasslands seems kinda redundant ;)
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Jowstone. It's been awhile since I have played 2 or 3.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the time they spend on each Suikoden, it would be doubtful if they did this, but can you imagine a Suikoden game where it wasn't set in stone which side you were on, and either side could be destroyed - and that save carried foward which would effect the gameplay of the next game.

Though I think that would be near impossible to keep things official.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Rincewind

Architect of the Pass - Phoenix Regiment

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fliktor wrote:
With the time they spend on each Suikoden, it would be doubtful if they did this, but can you imagine a Suikoden game where it wasn't set in stone which side you were on, and either side could be destroyed - and that save carried foward which would effect the gameplay of the next game.

Though I think that would be near impossible to keep things official.

That would be quite awesome. So if you chose one side, they store makes it seem like the other side is more evil, and visa versa.

So, say Suikoden 2 was done in that style, and you try to side with Highland. Jowy would end up making a rebelion, and you would work your way through the ranks of Highland. Jowy would be trying to lead an evil rebelion, but you have already amassed enough Highland soliders.

Would be interesting to see, but I think it would either take 2 or more discs or cut the game very short.
Fires blade

Flames wrath

109 Potch
141 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok im glad im not the only one who this happend to EVERY SINGLE time i played suikoden one he diea atleast once prolly becouse he sucks in the first game......even tho he is one of my fav charicters i hate him in suiko 1......
yuber1990

Mages fury

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

ok im glad im not the only one who this happend to EVERY SINGLE time i played suikoden one he diea atleast once prolly becouse he sucks in the first game......even tho he is one of my fav charicters i hate him in suiko 1......

same here he always died for me and never did i use him in big battles for fear of losing him
lavenderprincess_sarla

18254 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The reason why Luc was always the first one to die in battle is because he is good in magic. If you make him attack [ not using his magic ] , his attack is weak. [ i guess all magicians are like that [ just a guess] ] . but LUC as a magician .. he is very skilled .. that's why I always but him in my party .. ^_^ .. i also lost LUC in battle a couple of times .. but i just reload it .. hehe .. ^_^ ..

"To lead, you must first die in your mind. Let go of life, and embrace it" [ kiba ]

.=^.^=. :D
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just stopped using him
he kept dieing
it was insane

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My guess is that the chance a character dies after being defeated in a maor battle is determined by their HP or defence stats. Since Luc's are by far the lowest in Suikoden 1 it would figure he dies very easily.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: