Suikoden Utopian and Irenic Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Scarlet Moon in the Queendom? (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Scarlet Moon in the Queendom? (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've just been reading through some bios and i saw one that said that Milich at the correnation as the Scarlet Moon rep. I didn't notice him at all. Is this true? If it is will I get another chance to see him. and if i dont do you think a video could get linked so i could see him in 3D.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure he's there. I noticed the big ol fancy hat.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Milich cannot be seen at the Queen's Coronation. Although it is mentioned by Cathari he is there, he isn't shown for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBKQFW_DrfU
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Because they didn't make a character model for him. It was probably considered a waste of time to make an entire model for just that scene.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ardPSiKo wrote:
Because they didn't make a character model for him. It was probably considered a waste of time to make an entire model for just that scene.

Well, we noticed, so it should've been worth it. :P
Patriarch

Queendom Nomads

15629 Potch
149 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hayashi Ujitsuna wrote:
ardPSiKo wrote:

Well, we noticed, so it should've been worth it. :P
at the very least they could have just pallet swaped something together.
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My first time playing through I could have swore I saw in in the cut scene, but it was in fact Shula Valya that we saw. They look very similar though. And Milich was definitely there, because Cathari comments it would be interesting if he and Georg saw each other.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That must have been who I saw. I thought he was there for sure. Poo :(

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

777674 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

actually, I thought Maha Sparna was Milich. I recognized Shula Vayla looked a bit different to what Milich might look like, so I thought Maha Sparna with her big fluffy blond hat might've been Milich.

Oh well. :(

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, as you see, Millich looks like a woman. :-p
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But doesnt Milich have a tashe?

I noticed that he was not there even though it said he was, just characters actually in the game.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Song Jiang

Liangshan

1368 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Well, we noticed, so it should've been worth it.

HELL YEA!!

-IT IS THAT WHICH MAKES US DIFFERENT THAT BRINGS US TOGETHER.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: