Suikoden Unique and Illegal Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

2 Anonymous characters from S2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Horcrux

516 Potch
12 Soldiers
16992 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The third helmet-less guy in the first picture looks like Rowd.

Is the couple standing at the bottom right of the second picture Jowy's mother and step-father? And the man in the armor with the black ponytail, could he be Genkaku? (Maybe this moment was after his death; even if it was him, why wouldn't he be standing with Nanami on the other side of the procession?)

I don't know. Maybe these are stupid questions. Sorry.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

478325 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, Jowy's stepfather does not have blonde hair! I can't remember exactly when Genkaku was supposed to have died in the course of history, but I highly doubt that he would be wearing a sword in town, since he is seen as a disgrace to both countries, not to mention his more dojo/sensai ways that we see in the flashbacks. That guy is probably just a random warrior/mercenary-type thrown in for a little flavor. And, yes, that is Rowd in the first picture.

Daily Funny Award for May 1st, 2008
Horcrux

516 Potch
12 Soldiers
16992 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're right. I'm actually on my first playthrough of Suikoden II, so I guess I don't have an eye for all the details yet. Sorry. :oops:
shikator

Akamaru

492303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You're right. I'm actually on my first playthrough of Suikoden II, so I guess I don't have an eye for all the details yet. Sorry.

Wow lucky you horcrus for finding a copy os suikoden 2, its rare nowadays.I hope you like the game its great and my personal favorite.about the two people i do think its of random as well but i believe genkaku was dead back then, when riou came back from kyaro to visit nanami he was alreday aware that genkaku was dead.
Zieg

15988 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The pony-tailed guy's actually a fairly common sprite and can be seen in other locations such as Sajah Village. I did use to think some time ago that he was Genkaku though :P
Harmony

Hugging Hippies

82515 Potch
0 Soldiers
93935 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe they just didn't want every soldier NPC to look exactly the same. In Suikoden IV, a lot of the random townsfolk/soldiers look different, some have facial hair, some have their helmets pulled way down etc. ect.

11256 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yeah who are they?

270 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well whoever they were they died at the begining of the game so it doesn't really matter.
flik77

5797 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

May be they forget their helmets the other two :*laugh*: :*laugh*:
chaco

Chacos Regiment

45276 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I figured the guy just forgot his helmet at home, but I dont generally look into things that much o_O'
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: