Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Wimbledon Prediction Game!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You missed it? :O Most definitely catch the replay of the tape, or something-- the level of playing is just absolutely ridiculous. Something I've never seen for as long as I've been watching tennis.

Also, yes, I text messaged VF the results, and she was flipping out. ;)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ViktorFan

Shalimar

1825501 Potch
200 Soldiers
4195 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the text messages, Gilly. That was a great day, the barkeeper was very busy that evening ;-).

One of the reasons why I'm at the end of the list is that I refused to predict on the Williams sisters, I rather be on the end of a list than prediciting on them ... and it's obvious that I don't follow the women's tennis very much - I have to make some investigations before the US Open start.

But no matter what rank in the list, the most important thing for me was: RAFA WON! I have to think about a new banner .........

I almost forgot it: Congratulations for winning our prediction game, Goldy! :D
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, Gaby-- you had the best predictions for the womens side except for your lacking the Williams sisters you had the best choices on the womens side.

The only problem is that when it comes to Wimbledon, the Williams sisters just dominate so much that it is difficult to predict against them.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: