Suikoden United and Inspirational Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

iscalio
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Templeton

186895 Potch
500 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I actually have not heard about this person but from what I hear he is a great asset to the Suikoden community who I look forward to knowing better as time goes on.

Get well soon

Ryan
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Has there been any news?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No news, and I don't know his e-mail address or anything. If anyone knows how to reach him, give it a shot!
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey Vex, how have you been keeping?
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm doing okay. I keep being put on and off of chemo so my body probably isn't all that well, but my morbid sense of humor keeps me entertained.

I did upload the "Barows Fmaily Legacy" up on the main site though. Most of it was done months ago, but it took me a long time to finish Luserina's entry.
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good to hear you are doing ok, i hope things improve alot more.

I'll check out the "Barows Fmaily Legacy", should be an interesting read!
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Latest news is that he's still recuperating from his injury, and he's staying away from the interfnet for now so he can focus on healing. He's in no danger of dying or anything, so don't worry and let him rest, etc.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, well that's good to hear that he's doing alright. You too, Vextor.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Latest news is that he has completely healed and is doing fine. However, he is not yet in the mood to return to suikox. This would confuse a lot of you, no doubt, but stuff like this happens pretty often when you go through intense pain / trauma. Things you liked to do, habits you had, etc can suddenly change for no rational reason. I would know because I went through an odd transformation of personality and habits after some traumatic episodes in the wake of my illness.

As far as I'm aware though, we have already squeezed ideas out of iscalio and fuji continoulsy works on coding scripts to actualize those ideas. Therefore, the whole forum game thing V2 will continue to get developed even if iscalio decides to not return. Of course, that'd be a sad thing for this community, particularly for those who have had close contact with him. However, stuff like this is personal choice, and I can't force people to stay here or work on the side if they no longer have the juice.
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good to hear he is okay now, sad to hear he might not be coming back here.
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Its definitely good to hear that he is all patched up. If he decides to leave, I hope he will at least stop by and say his goodbyes.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's great to hear that iscalio has recovered. It's too bad he's not interested in rejoining the community at this time, but hopefully he will do so in the future. In the meantime, I just hope he remains well both physically and spiritually.

Vextor wrote:
Things you liked to do, habits you had, etc can suddenly change for no rational reason. I would know because I went through an odd transformation of personality and habits after some traumatic episodes in the wake of my illness.

Speaking of which, how have you been doing lately?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm doing pretty good, probably because I'm taking things easy. I'm not out of the "intense treatment" stage yet, but the treatment doesn't seem to cause as much discomfort as it used to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: