Suikoden United and Irenic Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Discussion & Rumours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

congrats to cm punk for wining the world title on raw. guess that means triple h won't be going back to raw any time soon.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1128479 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's entirely possible that I missed something along the road, but the events surrounding Kane don't seem to make sense. I don't seem to recall any connection between Rey Mysterio and Kane, as it was really only Santino Marella who had any sort of angle with Mysterio since he was drafted to RAW. Now we are supposed to believe Mysterio is "dead" and Kane has been carrying around his mask... why?

I must admit, I'm at a complete loss. Did I miss some relevant segment which could possibly connect the two?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1128479 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It was almost a year ago when John Cena was put out with a pectoral muscle injury and now news reports are saying he is suffering from neck problems and, after an MRI, has said his neck is badly screwed up.

If these reports are accurate, I think it's safe to say he won't be coming out the victor in the RAW championship scramble at Unforgiven. (speaking of which, why must every brand suddenly decide to have a championship scramble match at Unforgiven? My guess: a way to feature more wrestlers on a card.)

Edit: It seems John Cena's injury could be much more severe than they think. Reports say he has a herniated disc in his neck and, based upon similar injuries suffered by others in the past, he could be out of action for a very, very long time.

Now while the Cena haters will no doubt be celebrating his absence from the ring, it is terrible news for Cena as it could potentially have a negative impact on his quality of life. I'm not particularly a Cena fan, but I hope the injury isn't too severe and he has a full recovery.

Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never knew that Shawn Michaels would face off against JBL in No Way Out.
Since the plot of having Michaels as JBL's "employee" I would've thought that JBL would've won the title at Royal Rumble and Michaels would win the Royal Rumble and advance to face off JBL for the title at Wrestlemania 25.
Well what a guess, I'm totally off on my prediction :?
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1128479 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From one of those internet wrestling dirt sheets:

Quote:
-- WWEShop.com has released a John Cena "25th Anniversary of WrestleMania" World Heavyweight Champion Commemorative plaque commemorating his show-stealing performance at WrestleMania XXV. Only 500 plaques exist, which also includes a piece of the event-used ring mat.

Say what?

How can anybody attribute the term "show stealing" to John Cena when it was clearly the Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker match which stole the show?

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Guess what, I'm watching again.

So, er... what have I gotten myself into? A Cena-Miz story? Tommy Dreamer as a champion? Regal claiming to be a model United States Champion when he's not even from the US? Carlito with some funny-looking guy that looks like the convenience store man? Hornswoggle and Goldust together?

Good god, what has happened to this show? I seriously must have missed a lot.

On another note, Edge is still an awesome character.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Idylan Thomas

Moonlight Drive

105871 Potch
1194 Soldiers
1670 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Carlito with some funny-looking guy that looks like the convenience store man?

I believe he is Carlito's 'brother' Primo.
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1128479 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Archy":ntqlvyts]Regal claiming to be a model United States Champion when he's not even from the US?

I don't see what's so bad about that, besides, Al Snow (an American) attempted to be portrayed as a model European champion. In any event, I don't think worthy contenders to championships should be segregated by geographic boundaries.

Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Elc":2mpfrsl9][quote="Archy":2mpfrsl9]Regal claiming to be a model United States Champion when he's not even from the US?

I don't see what's so bad about that, besides, Al Snow (an American) attempted to be portrayed as a model European champion. In any event, I don't think worthy contenders to championships should be segregated by geographic boundaries.

Heh, i know, that was just me making fun of Regal. Seems like he's stuck in uninteresting storylines most of the time (Eugene's partner, being Booker's bellboy or whatever). This one has some promise, though.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rest in peace to Paul Bearer.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: