Suikoden Unique and Illegal Karma Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Ultimate Wrestling Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 159, 160, 161  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. Four months and no discussion? Where did everybody go?

Last Monday's Raw's ending was bizarre. It was probably the most confusing thing in wrestling ever.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

haven't really watched them lately since work nights. but this draft fucking sucks. i mean jeff hardy going to smackdown *bad choice* matt going to ecw *horrible choice* triple h going to smackdown *wtf were they thinking* same with kane and jr and michale cole. mean this draft is just a fucking joke. jr even posted a blog that he was very dissapointed and was thinking of walking out on wwe for what they did to him, since they never told him.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Fundertaker

Mountain Stallion Riders

336708 Potch
200 Soldiers
14 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You've seen nothing until you've seen the suplemental draft... I mean, RAW gets Kofi Kingston, Deuce, Jamie Noble, Chuck Palumbo, Layla and Matt Striker, Smackdown gets Trevor Murdoch, Big Daddy V, DH Smith, Carlito, Maria and Brian Kendrick, while ECW gets Mark Henry, Hornswaggle, Finlay and Super Crazy. I mean, the rosters changed in like... 90% in just 3 days.

This post is officially Fundertaker Approved
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ya i saw it and another huge dissapointment. makes me glad i don't have time to watch wwe any more. there product is just plain going down the shitter. no idea why they had to switch maria since she's better on raw.

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Triple H going to SmackDown actually works better for him than being on RAW, as it gives him more time to be with Stephanie and the kids. Apparently the JR/Michael Cole switch has to do with SmackDown's impending debut on MyNetworkTV. While JR did post a blog entry voicing his disappointment, he has since posted a follow up apologizing for his comments and has said he will tackle his SmackDown assignment with as much passion as he did with RAW.

Oddly enough, I've mainly been a RAW fan but after this draft, most of the reasons to watch RAW are now on SmackDown and, with Cena's craptacular presence on RAW (which is WCW Thunder bad, I might add), it looks like I just might be paying more attention to SmackDown from this point on.

Now, with both the World Heavyweight and WWE championships currently on SmackDown (oh, and for those who care, if you check out the SmackDown superstars page, the World Heavyweight championship is listed above the WWE championship, whereas it's the reverse in the Title Histories section), I'm almost hoping that John Cena takes the WWE championship at Night of Champions instead of Batista taking the World Heavyweight championship back to RAW. Why? Well, Cena has already disgraced the WWE championship and I would hate to see him do the same to the World Heavyweight championship. What would really be sweet is if Cena were to win the WWE championship at Night of Champions, CM Punk cashes in Money in the Bank and brings some fresh blood into the mix.

The supplemental draft has also made one match at Night of Champions really odd: the Miz/Morrison vs. Finlay/Hornswoggle match for the WWE Tag Team championship. Despite the tag titles being held by ECW wrestlers, it is still a SmackDown championship and with ECW about to shift from being produced alongside SmackDown to being produced alongside RAW, it makes you wonder how they are going to get the titles back onto a team from the SmackDown brand. Then again, is there a real tag division on SmackDown? It seems like all of the noteworthy teams have been broken up.

Then there's the World Tag Team championship match at Night of Champions, as Ted DiBiase's partner was rumoured to be DH Smith, which doesn't make sense now that he's been put onto SmackDown (maybe they'll actually use him now). Maybe they're really going to go with his surprise partner being Cody Rhodes. If you haven't read up on the speculations, well, you should do so so I don't have to go and butcher them in trying to reproduce them here.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i doubt that triple h will stay on smackdown. his home is on raw and it will always stay that way since raw is the primetime out of the 3 brands.

blue_moon_black_heart

18236 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
i doubt that triple h will stay on smackdown. his home is on raw and it will always stay that way since raw is the primetime out of the 3 brands.
Triple H choose to go to smackdown to be able to see his wife on a regular basis, seeing as stepth is the lead creative of smackdown and they have their second kid on the way.

Also, what the hell is happening with smackdown???? it used to have more then one feud!!!

MTFO for Cm punk as champ!!!!!
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I've been away from wrestling for a while [out here in the country, we don't even GET CW or MyNetworkTV] and it's all gone to hell? WTF, Charles?

I watched a piece of ECW the other night and...Chavo flaming Guerrero? Yeah, I forgot that the draft was a while back, but there's nothing going on that's really interesting me right now. I'd have a lot more to say but 1: I've not had real internet in a bit and 2: nothing is on that is catching my attention for the 5 minutes that I remember to watch. I think the big thing for me was that I flipped it over to RAW last Monday and I [didn't] hear JR's voice. I said, )#($*&) this and changed the channel back over to Intervention on A&E.

In other news: I did see Ric Flair's video at the Wal-Mart, and I would have picked it up were I not broker than a joker. I'm just sayin'.

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anybody remember Heidenreich? Well, there is a bit of news regarding him and, to be honest, it kinda scares me. Though it may just be the way the person wrote it up. You can check it out here.

RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heidenreich is one bizarre dude.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did anybody else happen to catch Unforgiven tonight and, if so, did anyone else think that the finish for the WWE Championship scramble match was very confusing? I mean, Jeff Hardy was the interim champion with only seconds to go before the end of the match, when Triple H pedigreed and covered MVP.

For some reason which I cannot fathom; Jeff, instead of breaking the pin and ultimately winning the WWE championship, covers Brian Kendrick while the referee is counting Triple H's cover on MVP. It was likely done that way to keep the belt on Triple H, but it was a highly illogical finish considering how the ECW scramble played out with Matt Hardy breaking any and all pin attempts.

The confusion didn't stop there, however, as CM Punk was removed from the World Heavyweight Championship scramble match via Randy Orton punting his head and Mike Adamle naming a "suitable replacement" which just happened to be a very beaten Chris Jericho who appeared to have trouble just limping to the ring. Surprisingly (the look on Batista's face was classic), Jericho took a page out of Edge's playbook and stole the World Heavyweight champion when, literally, nobody was looking... except the official, that is.

Something tells me RAW will never... ever be the same again.

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I noticed another one of those bogus headlines which would hardly be worth mentioning, except for the fact that anybody who has been following wrestling and is familiar with the two mentioned would know that, while everyone would wish it was otherwise, it is impossible:

Quote:
CONFIRMED: Austin vs. Hart @ WM 25; Stone Cold's Retirement Match

While Austin may be able to step into the ring one more time, there's just no way Bret Hart could do so. Especially with the possibility that a routine bump could trigger another stroke.

I believe the fans in attendance at his Hall of Fame induction ceremony chanted "One more match!" to which he replied something along the lines of "I wish."

On a different subject, was anybody else let down after Shawn Michaels announced that his match against Jericho at No Mercy would be a ladder match?

Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[size=200:1keredi4]EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!

Maryse got injured. D=
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

GEDDOE HAS FINALLY COME BACK....

...to the Ultimate Wrestling Thread!

[Yeah, go ahead, boo, but it's true. I'm back.]

I finally get internet. I can finally look up WWE stuff. I can keep up with wrestling news like I used to. And I have a laundry list of stuff.

1. Cena is [still] around?
2. Orton's gone even [more] psycho than before?
3. Is Ric Flair going to unretire? And if so, will it be in a good way, or a craptacular way like Hogan and Foley?
4. A bird told me that Miz can wrestle now. Is this true?
5. HBK and Sweet Chin Music will never get old. Even though [he] might, the move will never get old.
6. Stone Cold in the HOF. *lifts up a can of budweiser for this*

So...what else have I missed?

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Geddoe":2iu2j9gb]FINALLY.... GEDDOE HAS COME BACK....

...to the Ultimate Wrestling Thread!

Just had to fix it for you.

Quote:
1. Cena is [still] around?

Unfortunately, yes. Immediately after returning from an injury, they have him take the World Heavyweight championship from Jericho. Alas, the World Heavyweight championship has become polluted by Cena. T'is very sad.

Quote:
2. Orton's gone even [more] psycho than before?

Intermittently, yes. Though he has finally gotten Trips to admit on screen that he is married to Stephanie.

Quote:
So...what else have I missed?

Well, it seems Vickie Guerrero is, for the time being, the General Manager of both SmackDown and RAW, therefore Edge was put into the World Heavyweight championship Elimination Chamber match at No Way Out, having lost the WWE championship Elimination Chamber match which opened the show. Thankfully, Edge took the World Heavyweight championship but, unfortunately, WrestleMania will feature Edge vs. John Cena for the World Heavyweight championship. Can anybody else smell that Edge is just going to be fed to Cena so he can have another undeserved title reign?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 159, 160, 161  Next
Page 160 of 161

Jump to: