Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden rune list

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spirit Caster

68902 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:10 am    Post subject: Suikoden rune list Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't found a rune list for all of the runes throughout Suikoden just for the second at Suikosource does anyone know where I can find all the runes known?
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I couldn't tell you if the list has all the runes, but Due Fiumi's Gensopedia page on runes (HERE) has a good list. Maybe Layfield can clarify whether it includes every rune.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikosource's list of runes is of every known rune in the Suikoverse. Not sure what else you're looking for.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spirit Caster

68902 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks for the site link, I can't remember why I wanted them but on Suikosource I never did find any other rune list other than Suikoden 2, and I'm there all the time.
Calvin

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just assumed you were looking for a comprehensive single page list of runes. Suikosource does have lists of runes for Suikodens I through IV (and how to obtain them) under the gameplay guides of the "games" link, and I can say with a high degree of certainty that these are complete lists. Suikoden V's runes list hasn't been put on the main site for whatever reason (suikosource is notoriously slow on these things), but you can find it on the forum as a sticky in the "Suikoden V Gameplay Questions" catagorey. True Runes are also on Suikosource under the history link at the top of the main page.

I've gone through Suikosource's material quite a bit so I can vouch for it's validity, but from what I've seen Due Fiumi's material is more accessable in that it is one complete list. As I said though, I haven't really explored Due Fiumi much so I can't say how reliable it is or not (Though its owner seems to be a pretty thorough guy).

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those

John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Calvin wrote:
I've gone through Suikosource's material quite a bit so I can vouch for it's validity, but from what I've seen Due Fiumi's material is more accessable in that it is one complete list. As I said though, I haven't really explored Due Fiumi much so I can't say how reliable it is or not (Though its owner seems to be a pretty thorough guy).

No, it's all made up. The Gensopedia is my secret fan-fic site, I just forgot to tell everyone.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Calvin

817540 Potch
25 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

No, it's all made up. The Gensopedia is my secret fan-fic site, I just forgot to tell everyone.

For shame, Tricking all those poor youngsters like that! Your punishment shall be having to read terrible Viktor/Flik slash fan fiction for all eternity.

Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What are you talking about Calvin? John -writes- that stuff. He doesn't need to read it!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: