Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

New Futurama goodness
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Delsaber wrote:
I liked it a lot, and really enjoyed all the little in-jokes from the series. A caveat, however: I'm not sure how well this and the upcoming DVD releases are going to work broken up into parts and aired in the place of an original season's worth of TV episodes. In my opinion, Bender's Big Score works better as a stand-alone release, kind of the exact opposite of The Stewie Griffin Story, which was originally meant to be a multi-episode arc until it was stitched together and released as a DVD movie, where it felt awkward and disjointed.

There will apparently be some additional scenes in the episodic version of Bender's Big Score, but many people have already said that they noticed that the general pacing of the movie is fitted for it to be split into episodes.

Zoidberg's first name is mentioned in a few episodes, 30% Iron Chef and A Taste of Freedom are the ones I know of.
Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

167582 Potch
43 Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just watched the second movie, The Beast with a Billion Backs. I thought it was good, there was some great jokes in it, however the plot wasn't as character based as the previous movie. I also think that Futurama works better as episodes, but that's only natural I guess. Still, very watchable.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: