Suikoden Unique and Infamous Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

fictnonal person you look up to
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: fictnonal person you look up to Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

everyone has "heros", but sometimes someone might look up to, somewhat idolize fictional heros, just because someone isn't truly real dosen't mean they cannot have an impact on our life, help us improve ourselves, aspire to do, to be. so who is your fictional hero/s?

Last edited by kuwaizair on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spirit Caster

68902 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Riou! ........well not really, to tell you the truth I can't think of one fiction or non-fiction hero of mine.
Agahnim

Endurvakning

932410 Potch
200 Soldiers
36 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hero is a bit of a strong word, but I can think of fictional characters who have had an influence on me at a personal level. A few such characters who have influenced me are possibly be Jean-Luc Picard and Georg Prime; likely countless others when I was much younger.

I'm entirely certain that the fictional characters featured in video games, cartoons and other television are more than capable of having an influence on the personality of younger people especially.

"The strong manly ones in life are those who understand the meaning of the word patience."
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm. Does God count? We can't prove he's not fictional. Same with Jesus. He could be a story like Noah, Adam, Eve, Cain, David, Golaith etc.

Its hard for me to say I idolize any fictitious character. There's plenty of people who I never met or have been long deceased that I can say have affected me, but no fictional characters per se. I can admire some, like Magneto, John Locke (Lost) and Shadow (FF6) but they haven't influenced me to be any different.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm.....I don't really have any idols....I guess I could say Trent from Piers Anthony's Xanth series. His cool calmness in any situation was a bit inspiring, as it would be to anyone, I think. Umm....that's really about it.
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Jean Valjean I think. Les Miserable was one of the first foreign language novel that i read, and I think that at that time I really look up to him.

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

God! Just kidding.
Sniper_Zegai

Gaien Magic Men

659144 Potch
850 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ninjar wrote:
God! Just kidding.

lol.

Me personally, I always looked up to Gadwin from Grandia. He's a powerful knight in the game and he teaches you his best move when you finally part ways.

He's a nice bloke and he also offers to look after your friend when she gets sick.

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cthulu. I think his work orchestrating the Clinton campaign was admirable.

The dark lord almost won...

^Actual quote!
Calupict

Solid State Society

206885 Potch
254 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Leon Silverberg. He ever makes me think for the possibilities to be a war strategist.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thor McOdin

Stupid Sexy Flanders!

1757439 Potch
4444 Soldiers
4225 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Patrick Bateman.

"Duct tape. I need it for... taping something."

What?

Not all ninja codes are brewed equally. Here at Shinobi, we use the choicest Bavarian hops that are ripened to perfection. One sip and we will have you saying...nothing.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Myself. I'm just a figment of your imagination after all.
Weyoun

Jem'Hadar

221521 Potch
100 Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rodney McKay from Stargate Atlantis -- I've adopted some of his mannerisms and his use of the Canadian accent. His snapping of the fingers with the popping sound he makes with his hands is something I do quite often now. I look up to his sarcasm.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha, that does not surprise me in the slightest that you picked him, Wey. :P
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Johnny Cage. He taught me the real value of a good pair of sunglasses. And how to groin punch people.

Thank you, Johnny.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: