Suikoden Uncanny and Irrational Kibbutz Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What is this cam video at Gametrailers?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: What is this cam video at Gametrailers? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right yeah... he admitted it at the bottom, I didn't read the description, just the replies.

Last edited by Archpark on Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's a fake.

Quote:
So 2 days ago Konami held a small conference inviting certain parts of the gaming press.

My friend, who will remain unnamed to not get into trouble, works at a gaming magazine in Japan and was there.

So here's the longly awaited announcement of the new Suikoden and it's obvious that I'm just screwing with you cause I'm bored...

One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Archpark

64097 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Based on just that it has familiar elements? That's why I asked I guess... who would fake something so... strangely?
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Based on the fact that the guy who posted the video admitted it on the page you linked to.

Why? To pass the time? to see who would be fooled? Maybe he creates trailers as a hobby, many people do.

EDIT: Archpark has removed the link of his volition. Topic locked.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: