Suikoden Urgent and Illusional Kriegspiel Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikox NHL Fantasy Hockey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I did better this year. Last year I finished 6th, this year I finished 5th.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Locke wrote:
Well, I did better this year. Last year I finished 6th, this year I finished 5th.

i'm potentially finishing 4th unless week of two of this series goes much better then week one did.

Say Locke didn't you finish 5th last year too,i think i tanked last year and finished last place since their was only 6 of us back then.

I think you beat me in the 5th place game last year,i had a great year this this time around.

I see Glen is doing well in the championship round after the first week,let's see how week two plays out for it.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Exile. But there still one more week to go where you can still win the match up.

If my players can keep getting enough points to stay ahead of your players i have a chance in winning the championship.

But never say never till it is all over but the crying beings to happen and the party starts for the winning person of the championship this year.

I hope we all get to play again next year as well would be great fun as this year was back and forth in the standings.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha I forgot the extra week and price got a shutout but he was benched. I'm a moron.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No worrys about that soon as you put him in the line-up you should get credit for the shutout if i am correct in how they are running this hockey pool there Exile.

We have five more days of play so you can try and comeback and beat my ass for the championship.
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You can't alter the roster once the games have been played so I won't get that shutout back! You're a bit far ahead of me anyway for it to make too much difference I think anyway, certainly would have helped though.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I thought that if you put him in for there next game they play you get there stats for all that week he played? guess i am reading there rules wrong.

I just can not beleive that i am up 11-0 on you right now there Exile what happen last night that made my players do so well.

Must have been that i was at work so that i could not have watch any hockey games on tv.
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OH MY GOD !! i am the winner and new hockey pool champion.

What a great hockey it was playing with you guys and i hope i get to to defend it next year vs you guys.

Thanks for letting me play in it.

Last edited by glen on Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats Glen!! :D

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congradulations Brother on winning the championship and thanks to Master Fuji for an exiting 3rd place round we had congradulations to you on taking the bronze medal this year.

I'm happy about my fourth place finish and i am also looking forward to next year's pool for hockey.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

THANKS there Lonelion and Fuji. it was real fun to keep track like that back and forth in the stands all the way till the end of it.

Hows the New system coming along thre Fuji is coming along all right or are you having some problems with Iscalio being layed up in bed.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Congrats glen. Take care of my trophy, I'll be getting it back next year. XD

You played quite well.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
glen

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks there RedCydranth. I was sweating like crazy at the last two days of play thinking here going to kick my ass now big time any minute now and it did not happen.

I try and keep it nice and shiny for next years tourament if we have one here or on the new site when it up and running.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: