Suikoden Uncouth and Irrational Kriegspiel Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden Naming

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aleolus

The Steel Bulwark

7746 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Suikoden Naming Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

OK, what has everyone named their armies and bases in the various Suikoden games? I assume you've been just using the default names for the characters, but the Main character can usually be named what you want, and the army and main base are always your choice for naming.

When I played through 1, I named my army the Pheonixes, don't remember what I named my hero, and I named my base Zion.

Didn't play through enough of II to get to that point, unfortunately.

In IV, my hero is named Will, my base is named Bravado (boat, seemed appropriate), and my army is known as the Sweepers (yes, I had just watched through the anime Black Cat).
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I haven't touched a Suikoden game for a long time but from what I remember...I tend to have a habit of naming the army/castle either Sakura or Hikari

For the Hero names....Suikoden 1 I believe I used 'Kenji'....for Suikoden 2 I used 'Kenji' for first playthrough file (yeah I have no creativity) and Seikaku on another playthrough file. (Seikaku to rhyme with Genkaku...heh =p )

For Suikoden 4 and 5......
...I don't quite remember but I think I might've used 'Sakeru' for Suikoden 4....
....For Suiko5.....mmm I'm guessing it was 'Saku'....hmm...Prince Saku...yeah that sounds right

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There's another thread about this called 'What name did you christen your hero?',just telling you,it's on the same page as this as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: