Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favourite "5" characters
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who are your favourite "5" characters?
Blacksmiths (Suikoden I)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Squirrels (Suikoden II)
21%
 21%  [ 15 ]
Dogs (Suikoden III)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
Mermaids (Suikoden IV)
11%
 11%  [ 8 ]
Beavers (Suikoden V)
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
DoReMi Elves (Suikoden V)
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 69

SoulEaterRune_Tir

The True Runes

200579 Potch
68 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why I like squirrels!Is because!!MAKUMAKU MEKUMEKU MIKUMIKU MOKUMOKU MUKUMUKU!!!The names are all so cute!So are they,Mukumuku was useful for my first playthru,I didn't bother to get the other vowels,but I seriously like Mukumuku the best!He's so cute and pwrful,who knew squirrels could kill monsters? :*laugh*:
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for the mermaids. Even though four of them play absolutely no role in the story whatsoever save for one minor cutscene towards the end, and they're completely and utterly useless gameplay-wise, I really liked the concept behind them and their designs. It was a very unique design for a mermaid, and I liked how they were amphibious.

320868 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

poorguy171 wrote:
I voted for the mermaids. Even though four of them play absolutely no role in the story whatsoever save for one minor cutscene towards the end, and they're completely and utterly useless gameplay-wise, I really liked the concept behind them and their designs. It was a very unique design for a mermaid, and I liked how they were amphibious.

They were nicely designed. I never quite understood why at least a few of them weren't playable, though. Did we really need 5 of them to make accessories for us?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: