Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suiko V Takamu missable?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:25 am    Post subject: Suiko V Takamu missable? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi, I'm on my 3rd playthrough of suiko V atm. Decided to not recruit till I get Viki. Now I got her and tried to recruit Takamu in the Agate Prison, but nothing happens! There's someone in one of the cells, but I can't talk to him. I already freed Killey from another cell.

I also have Lelei and Cius with me.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

make sure your not on a major fight part of the story. if not try taking either lelei with you and if that doesn't work try cius. that doesn't work i'm not sure.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just visited restored Lordlake for first time and recruited the peeps there. It seems that I can recruit other characters (freed Killey from cell and made the window maker dwarf follow me.. thought she'll be there a while if I can't get Takamu to get into the forest).
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

it might be because you have the Dwarf Lady following you since Takamu also has to follow you around in Agate Prison, also make double sure you have Cius with you.
Sealot

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AA wrote:
it might be because you have the Dwarf Lady following you since Takamu also has to follow you around in Agate Prison, also make double sure you have Cius with you.

Ah that must be it. Didn't remember Takamu would follow me. Now... Anyone happens to know how do I get rid of the dwarf lady? She needs to be taken to Lunas, but I can only get there if I have Takamu.. argh!
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't remember when you get him, but if you have Isato, you can get into Lunas with him.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sealot wrote:
Ah that must be it. Didn't remember Takamu would follow me. Now... Anyone happens to know how do I get rid of the dwarf lady? She needs to be taken to Lunas, but I can only get there if I have Takamu.. argh!

I believe staying at an Inn will remove her (or anyone else following you).

56962 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sage wrote:
Sealot wrote:

I believe staying at an Inn will remove her (or anyone else following you).

Yeah, I was recruiting Marina at Yashuna inn when she finally left. Now I got Takamu and also got the dwarf later on. Now, another problem.. sigh!

Zegai is missing. He is not at lunas forest. HE is missable? I treated him nicely at the start of the game and asked him to join at Haud before he left. But now I can't find the guy at all. I wonder is it because Urda joins my party when I go in Lunas forest?
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is, go and do the Urda thing first and get the scene in Lunas, then come back afterwards and the Zegai scene should start. Just don't speak to Urda first.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: