Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Dice Wars!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:16 pm    Post subject: Dice Wars! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/dice/dice.html

Dice Wars is a simple game wherein different colors of dice compete for regions on a randomly generated map. Its like a dumbed down version of Risk. You can have a maximum of 8 dice on any region, and each color may attack adjacent regions on his turn. Both region's dice are rolled, and if the attacker's roll is higher, all his dice from the attacking region move to the conquered region save one. If the attacker scores the same or less than the defender, the attacker loses all his dice on that region except for one. Each turn you get new dice equal to the number of connected regions you have which are distributed randomly--but if all your regions are maxed out, you can stockpile the new dice for the next turn.

Anyways, its a pretty addicting game that somebody sent me at work, and when I don't have anything to do their I've been playing Dice Wars. I thought I'd share this simple, yet addicting and time consuming flash game.

EDIT: The player always plays purple in the game. To attack, click the area you want to attack from, and than the target.

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Seraphblade

imaginary soldiers

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I remember this. It's pretty addicting but I think Uji beat you to it a gave us a link some time ago. Have fun though, Calvin. :)
Calvin

Legions of Zontar-Killers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah. I scanned briefly for it but didn't find it anywhere.^^;

I changed the number on my phone so you can't call me up at home, and you can't say those
things to me, that make me fall down on my knees.

Gil-galad

Flame of the West

Potch
Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Uji had me addicted to this game for more than a month. I wonder if he remembers that addiction as vividly as I do!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: