Suikoden Ugly and Irenic Kriegspiel Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

IMPORTANT: Phase 4 Planners & Report Writers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Urn

Azure Flames

7756 Potch
0 Soldiers
970973 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have truly enjoyed each battle write-up, as well. You ladies and gentlemen are certainly very creative. They are certainly entertaining as well as informative. I would love to give my services..eventually. ;-)

KOOLUK SUPPORTS TINTO MINERS
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All battles for Phase 4, Turn 2 are up. The plans for Turn 3 will be due on the 28th 12:00am. That would be midnight right after Wednesday. That should be enough time for all participating nations.

Last edited by Vextor on Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um.... the 31st isn't on a wednesday... This friday is the 29th.

EDIT: After looking at a calender April doesn't even have 31 days.

Last edited by Milan Fiori on Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hang about, wednesday's the 27th isn't it? Yeah must be, April only has 30 days anyway, I think you've got a confused calendar SARS.

Edit: You beat me to it Milan.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

man, I am almost sure I corrected that error. But yes, it is due on the 28th 12:00am.
Anton Misri

Mages of Cups

165978 Potch
6363 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is very unfortunate that I have no more plan for submission, because all battles I plan have already resulted in victory. Next phase I will try make it last longer.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I recieved all plans on time. Some nations didn't give me how many soldiers each unit had though, so please clarify that.

I will send out the summaries to writers tomorrow.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you sign up as a report writer, but no longer are interested in writing reports, do let me know in advance, instead deciding to not write for it after it is sent out. It causes unnecessary delays.

I also don't want report writers to tell others that they wrote the battles, because it leads to other potential problems (such as others asking the writer to include some detail).
Beecham

Wind In The Grass

33221 Potch
75 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Can we maybe then get some sort of full guide on what should or should not be done in writing reports? Your last comment, in particular, I would like clarification on. For the story I sent you already, I asked both national leaders if there was anything they might like to see told in the story... like, a little something about the people/regiments involved. In no way did I give anything away about results, of course; neither national leader involved knows anything more than they did before I contacted them [after all, they already know which units they sent ^_^]. I don't see anything inappropriate in having done so, and nothing we have discussed suggests that either, so I'm a bit confused on that last comment.

So, okay, no telling anyone that we're writing reports or which ones we're writing... does this include after the fact? Are we not permitted to claim credit, or to discuss the stories, once they're up? I'm not entirely sure I want to continue writing in future phases if our work has to stay forever anonymous. I'm rather proud of the work I did, and it felt very good to get both praise and constructive criticism on the ones from Turns 1 and 2.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes, I prefer that all report writers remain anonymous. Although the battle reports are good when it has some interesting "story" too it, it becomes a problem when it is taken to the extreme--it gets difficult to know what exactly happened.

Having report writers claim credit for their writing is a problem because they will publically be known to have sensitive information in advance. Even after the fact, this is a problem because same report writers will likely be re-used. This has already led to people leaking sensitive information. If nobody knows who writes the reports, there would never be any problem of this sort.

I appreciate the help, but because this deals with sensitive information, it has to be treated with utmost secrecy. If you think this is something you don't want to do, it is best for you to not be a report writer.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

All Phase 4 battles have been finished, and thus Phase 4 is over.

I can not update the map and victory counts until I return to Ohio in two days, so please stay patient.
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As much as we would all like to see the updated information, I think we can all be patient enough to wait until you have the time to post it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: