Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Crazy Old Men

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Crazy Old Men Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So I was playing Suikoden IV today, and I decided to take a trip to the training hall. While there, I noticed how amazingly small it was, and how 7 people couldn't possibly beat the tar out of each other effectively in a room of that size. . . . well anyway, I went into first person mode, and decided to look around the room, and, inexplicably, I found these: http://photobucket.com/albums/y188/AuroMarshmallow/?action=view&cur rent=Suiko002.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/y188/AuroMarshmallow/?action=view&cur rent=Suiko001.jpg

They're black and white pictures of Japanese(?) men. What I want to know, is if they're even remotely identifiable, and if so, what their significance is. I don't know if they're just friends of the game developers, or noted martial artists or what, but now I'm interested so I decided to post it here to see if anybody had an answer to this most strange question.
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

...that's just creepy. You figure it could be subliminal messaging?

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I wondered the same thing. I also wondered what the heck all of those papers and banners were saying!

^Actual quote!
Solitude

Fallen Angels

495 Potch
125 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just out of pure curiosity how do you take a screenshot Marshmallow? I assume you are using a PS2 and a TV but I could be wrong. I was just wondering how you take screenshots with that combination of machines.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Digital Camera
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could it be producers of the game? Like in Final Fantasy IV when you could talk to all the producers of the game in the secret room in the Dwarf Castle.

Either that, or a long list of immediate family.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What I was thinking is that they might have some connection to martial arts, being that their pictures are in the Training Hall after all. I just have no way to test my theory.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It does seem odd that Konami would suddenly put pictures of the games designers in as they've never done things like this previously in Suikoden.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Woah, what an interesting find! That's pretty cool. I'd have to go with the game makers thing. They also did that in Chrono Trigger when you beat the game. I never noticed those.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: