Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

WWE Discussion & Rumours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here I was, wondering where the hell Bobby Lashley has been, and then I come online and find out that he was apparently just released by the WWE. =\

I hope Jeff wins the Money in the Bank at 'Mania. No more jumping off from the top of the ladder down towards Edge lying on top of the ladder and just lying outside the ring for the rest of the match!!!!!! They have done so well in his push, and the crowd is crazy wild for him. He's ready to win that belt!
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who cares about Captain Charismaless? He is a mixture of Goldberg and Wayne Brady minus the Charisma. I even used Bobby Lashley as a character in 24/7 mode in WWE Smackdown 2008 but when I tried to raise his charisma, my PS2 laughed and said "Good Fucking Luck!" Odd. Now I wonder what Lashley has planned post-WWE.

In other news, I've read that 6 developmental superstars from OVW and/or FCW have been released. These guys are: Ace Steele, Robert Anthony, Michael DiPaolo, Shawn McGrath, Cassidy Riley, and George Murdoch. Damn you, WWE! Why do you ruin futures??? Oh right, you still have Stephanie McMahon.

Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just read that OVW is no longer a developmental territory for the WWE. WWE's probably focused on FCW now because it has 4 rings their. Now that's what I call development.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

right ovw is no longer. also just read that smackdown will leave the cw channel at the end of august. let's just hope they don't end on the sci-fi channel.

Quote:
Partial source: PWInsider.com

World Wrestling Entertainment has severed all ties with Ohio Valley Wrestling. Effective immediately, OVW will no longer be a WWE developmental territory. Here are the details:

- A meeting was held today with all contracted developmental talent. WWE's John Laurinaitis and Ty Baily made the announcement that all of the contracted wrestlers training at OVW there would be heading to Florida Championship Wrestling - which is now WWE's only developmental territory.

- WWE wants all of their developmental talent in one place. From a logistical standpoint, it didn't make business sense to have their developmental talent in Kentucky, specially since so many WWE employees live in Florida.

- Talent was told that there will be no releases stemming from OVW shutting down and that they will all be relocated to Tampa after finishing a few more weeks in OVW.

- Talent was told the trainers in FCW would be Tom Prichard, Steve Keirn, former WWE star Billy Kidman

- FCW is slated to run its first official TV taping later this month and there have been plans in place to run a regular schedule of live events in Florida.

The move had been suspected for some time as the amount of contracted talents working in Louisville had dwindled greatly in the last year and morale in OVW overall had fallen. Over the years, OVW has groomed a number of WWE's biggest stars, including Brock Lesnar, Batista, John Cena and Randy Orton, among others.

Quote:
WWE's Friday Night SmackDown will cease to air on The CW at the end of the 2007-08 television season, which concludes in late August. WWE issued the following press release earlier tonight:

WWE(R) SmackDown(R) Leaves CW
Thursday February 7, 11:47 pm ET

STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The following statement was issued today by World Wrestling Entertainment®:

After a successful decade of “SmackDown” on both UPN and The CW, World Wrestling Entertainment and The CW have agreed to conclude our partnership. Since The CW’s exclusive negotiation period ran out as of last Thursday, January 31, we have been contacted and have been in negotiations with other networks. “WWE SmackDown” will continue to air on The CW until the conclusion of the 2007-08 broadcast season. We are grateful to Les Moonves, Dawn Ostroff, and their entire organization for bringing “WWE SmackDown” to millions of viewers for so many years.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ECW getting cancelled from Sci-Fi is okay, seeing as the brand is going nowhere fast but Smackdown is like RAW-Lite. Maybe Smackdown could be transferred to NBC, seeing that the USA Network associated to NBC.

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have a question:

Does anybody have very good quality themes of John Morrison, Hornswoggle and Kofi Kingston?

Cheers
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just read that rey mysterio suffered a injury overseas.

Quote:
he following is from WWE.com:

Rey Mysterio’s quest to regain the World Championship may have suffered a severe setback in Santiago, Chile, on Wednesday night.

The injury occurred during Wednesday’s live event at Arena Santiago, where Mysterio teamed with Kane against Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins. During the tag contest, Rey suffered an apparent injury to his right arm – specifically his bicep. Clearly in pain, the Master of the 619 gutted it out and finished the match, then was quickly examined by WWE athletic trainer Jason Crivello upon leaving the ring.

Mysterio flew back to the United States late Wednesday night, and is currently in Gulf Breeze, Fla., waiting to meet with world-renowned surgeon Dr. James Andrews, who will determine the extent of the injury. Regardless of Dr. Andrews’ findings, Mysterio has his heart set on competing this Sunday night at No Way Out, where he is scheduled to face Edge for the World Championship.

Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another question: which haitstyle does Kofi kingston have? How is it called?
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1124503 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some good news: Cena is not expected to win the WWE championship at WrestleMania. The not-so-good news, however, is that it is because he is filming a movie and not participating on house shows.

The bad news: Cena is expected to feud for the WWE championship following the completion of his movie. Where does this leave guys like Jeff Hardy, who have worked their asses off to be in the WWE title picture?

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, at least we won't see another tedious Cena title reign filled with cheering marks and virgins. But the only awful thing is another shitty Cena movie with my favorite actor, Al Pacino. GOD DAMN IT!!! It's like having the London Philharmonic play for 20 years and followed off with a Randy Savage song! What an insult!!! :no:

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1124503 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From what I've read, Al Pacino isn't in the movie, so that's a plus (not to mention avoiding a black spot on his resume) but the outline of the movie sounds like a rehash of the Marine. I guess, since Cena's a one trick pony, they decided to make it easy for him.

Some unfortunate WWE news for those who haven't heard, Jeff Hardy has violated the Wellness Policy again and not only did he drop the Intercontinental championship to Chris Jericho last night on RAW but he is also out of WrestleMania while he serves his 60 day suspension.

This really sucks as Hardy was on a hot streak and it looks like he may have blown his opportunity to chase the WWE championship for a long time, which opens the door for Cena to crap all over the title yet again.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, who knew Jeff Hardy would make like RVD and lose gold or in this case, possible gold through substance abuse? Damn, that's two strikes for Jeff. One more and he might be treated like a god again in TNA. Angle vs. Joe vs. Hardy anyone?

Come on, Jeff! Don't fuck up! Save us from another John Cena title reign filled with marks, kids, and virgin women! :cry:

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what i read that a lot of people backstage were very disappointed in hearing about it since he is very well liked backstage with the other wrestlers. but really it is a good thing since it'll give him 2 months to rest his body which he needs.

Ralphy Leone Tensei

Aces Wild

8872 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But when he returns in two months or 8 RAW episodes, he has to start all the way back from square one. He has to kick out of the deadly double underhook facebuster again and regain the popularity that he lost in the first place. Come on, isn't that hard enough? And by that time, we're on a Triple H title run with Jeff back on dark matches and possible mid-card status.

Why can't they just to the second to the worst thing and send Jeff to ECW. That would really hurt his career and credibility more.

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i read some thing else saying that hardy could of worked wrestlemania.

Quote:
According to the May 16th, 2007 3rd Amendment to the WWE Wellness Policy , Jeff Hardy could have kept working TV, House Shows and even WrestleMania. The amendment reads as follows:

"Second Offense. In the event of a second positive result for drugs prohibited by this Policy other than marijuana, the Talent shall be fined an amount equal to 60 days' pay deducted from your downside guarantee on a weekly basis. The Company may, at its discretion, schedule the Talent to work selected televised events without pay, pay-per-views with pay and non-televised live events with a $200 stipend per event during the 60-day suspension period. Alternatively, in cases where the Talent appears to be in need of a drug rehabilitation program, the Talent shall not be assigned to work until the individual has successfully completed the drug rehabilitation program. However, regardless of the length of the program, the Talent's fine shall be limited to 60 days' pay."

- The first portion indicates that technically under their own policy, that WWE could have had him work WrestleMania as well as the TV and House Shows shows leading into the big event. The catch looks to be the second half of the amendment, which states, "Alternatively, in cases where the Talent appears to be in need of a drug rehabilitation program, the Talent shall not be assigned to work until the individual has successfully completed the drug rehabilitation program." When Jeff Hardy first left WWE (and ended up going to TNA for a time) it was due to drug issues. At the time the company asked that he enter a drug rehabilitation program, and Hardy refused.

Credit: F4Wonline.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: