Suikoden Uncouth and Infamous Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden PROMO ITEMS - Silk Wall Scroll, Music CD, Gold Coin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailtheskies

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Suikoden PROMO ITEMS - Silk Wall Scroll, Music CD, Gold Coin Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm selling some Suikoden IV promo items that I won a few years ago in a Konami sweepstakes, thought you guys would be the most interested--

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180213025167&ss PageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008
Leb

Pizza Toppings

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That wasn't part of a sweepstakes. It was a promotion that everyone could theoretically cash in on by simply collecting all of the codes Konami had placed in publications and online. These items are in no way rare, simply because there was no way to "lose" the contest if you played it the way you were supposed to.

Just to clarify is all. I happen to think they're pretty neat items, but the way you described it was a little off to me.
sailtheskies

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks Leb, perhaps it wasn't a sweepstakes then...the wikipedia page for Suikoden IV mentions it as a promotional contest.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suikoden_IV

I've taken the word sweepstakes out of my auction in case its misleading.

I did find a photo of the scroll hanging up though when I was looking around xD (its about 3/4ths down).
http://www.4colorrebellion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4591&sid=6bd25541 1b47e7b214c06f6f5505076d

These items are rare, because the contest was around two years ago, was only open for a short time, and not everyone knew about it or could find all 7 of the codes to get the wall scroll. I remember one of the codes was from my artbook... The prizes were also available at www.konamistars.com by collecting points as part of a club, but they were much harder to get that way. As far as I know there isn't any way to get them now except by finding someone to sell you theirs.

I've been saving this stuff for when I have my own house/apartment so it doesn't get ruined by my many little siblings. But now that its worth a lot, I'd rather sell it than hang onto it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: