Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Kosher Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Astro Empires aka Tribal Wars in space
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
A base can only start a single trade route, but can have several trade routes from other bases to it.

Sounds to me that you can start only one trade route from any given base, but any number of people can start ones with that base.

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Okay, that's good then. Oh and in case you didn't notice I started a trade route with your base Sage, we're getting 2 credits an hour now, plus I have one with Iscalio too.

We need a name for our soon to be guild though. I should be able to create it in 3 hours or so. I was thinking something to do with Blue Moon or Soul Eater...
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I saw the trade route, but it didn't register upstairs until now.

I'm afraid you're on your own for naming it. Naming things is not a specialty of mine.

Mikan weeps for Brady

Potch
Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, I'll admit, I rather liked the Sars Wars idea you gave Sage :)

~Uguu!~
Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Executors of balance, as per what I suggested in IRC.

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I was able to create it earlier than I thought. I named it Executors of Balance [◄EoB►] in the end but I can always change it.

I think in this game you have to apply to join the guild rather than me invite you so here's a link:
http://alpha.astroempires.com/guild.aspx?guild=1045
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here's the bases I have already set-up which includes my home planet and the outlying outposts. Pretty much all of them have a minimum of four spaceports to them so I can accomodates at least one incoming trade route, some of the bases can accomodate alot more, in addition to the outgoing one I've set up. Feel free to set routes to me if you need the creds.

Base
Tullarium Prime - A04:24:08:10 (55 / 55)
Zacharium I - A04:24:08:21 (57 / 57)
Larrium One - A04:24:08:31 (67 / 67)
Moerium One - A04:24:08:32 (65 / 65)
Curlirium One - A04:24:08:33 (59 / 59)
Gryphonne V - A04:24:47:22 - (51 / 51)
Dolgarius One - A04:24:47:11 (23 / 23)

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With the game suddenly getting a resurgence from several chat-goers starting up their own accounts I thought it best to bump this topic back for people to check the game out again and to ask for advice on how best to become a quality AE player.

Mikan weeps for Brady

Potch
Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The important thing is, listen to what Sailor says Rune! Yeah, I'm talking to you! Wasted all that time when you could have been getting built up to respectability!

~Uguu!~
Aesa

Those Who Slumber

Potch
Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have now joined in A-04

A04:25:89:40

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I hope you're in the Delta Server Aesa. If you're in Alpha my recommendation is to cancel the account and start it up again in Delta where most of the others are located. Alpha Server currently in a year-long war between the top 5 guilds and small new players tend to end up getting caught in the crossfire. Plus, you're bound to get a better start-up planet in Delta Server than in Alpha, Beta or Ceti.

Those Who Slumber

Potch
Soldiers
5 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ack, I'll start up a new one then.

The setting sun means the rise of a new day...
...excepting for Ragnarok, of course

~Tinto~
AA

Spears of the Sand

Potch
Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I signed up, i'm on Delta server.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: