Suikoden Unique and Infamous Keystone Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Star of Destiny End Game Story
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Star of Destiny End Game Story Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Like any good Suikoden game, our game too will have little blurbs much like the games did when you beat them. We all remember having beaten a game it will say something along the lines of "Founded a school in Budehuc and continued to train people"

Well, guess what. We're going to implement this when the new forum launches. However, there's no way admins are going to write this all out for everyone. We're lazy.

Therefore, all of you can write your own little end-of-game blurb or star of destiny blurb yourself and I will preserve it and use it. It's really simple to do.

Click on Nation System and then click on Nation System Profile. The same place you configure your quotes, battle tactics and investment options. There's a limit of 255 characters.

So, go on, write something memorable. Keeping with the spirit of Suikoden, it should be looking forward at what your Suikox War Game Character will do now that the eternal wars are over.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Ley

Username

441125 Potch
0 Soldiers
550446 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Finished mine. I'd have made it more epic than it is, but I only had limited space :-(

Curse you Fuji [sic] and your limits, blocking my imagination.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, this is a pretty neat feature. I'll get right on mine...

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ugh, way to remind me of how awesome my battle speeches were. Anyway, Imma suggest that our nation coordinate ours, and suggest that other nations with a strong community do the same if you want. It's our last lines, let's make it epic.

The All-Star Rock n' Breakdance Electronic Band from Shenzhen

237023 Potch
110 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I imagine you guys may not know the answer to this question yourselves, but what do you mean by implement? Is this just going into some nostalgic flash roll call, or if I'm training people in Budehuc will I start the next game with training people in Budehuc experience?

Fear our Vagueness.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Are NPCs included in this? For flavour NPCs this field can be filled in, what about war NPCs?
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Where will all of these be posted eventually?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shrew: Nostalgic flash roll call of sorts.

Ard: NPCs will not carry over to the new game.

Red: They will be posted somewhere in your profile of sorts.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
glen

Drunking soldiers are us!!

6390 Potch
428 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sounds cool. Just did my story of what i am up to now. Nice way to end the game good thinking.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have my description updated to state what i'm doing after the war ended,i am looking forward to when the new system begins.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldy

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nice!.........
.........and done! :)
Decado

Desert Elite

357208 Potch
0 Soldiers
4283 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What be the final date fooj? I'll be changing my at least once a day so I need to know so I don't have a crappy one there when you decide to harvest them.

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Awesome idea. If only a name field could be added so our first 'incarnations' could be different from our future versions.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Decado: I will announce a week or two before the move happens so people know.

John: In the next game, there will be a "name" field for your in-game character to aid in drawing a distinction between in-character and out-of-character interaction.

For now, we're planning to use your forum name from version 1 (for lack of a better term) since people would know the "John Layfield" character as the leader of Gaien.

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Zaleria

1296207 Potch
13650 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Done! I'm excited to see what everyone has inputted in theirs.

Tonby, while I'm not in Zexen wrote:

I just noticed that if you turn Zexen Activity Levels into an acronym, it makes ZAL. Oh the irony! =P
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: